Chapter 20

You have just done unpacking in your room.
You decided to open the box that contains all the memories of you and Jack after the dinner so Jack wouldn't suspect a thing.

Jack was downstairs,having a very serious  conservation with your dad.You sighed and went into the bathroom.

You took a quick bath and came out,all washed up.You dried yourself up.Just as you were about to get naked,Jack came in without knocking.

Both of you blushed madly since your towel wasn't on you anymore.Awkward silence filled the room.

Jack didn't look away from you.His eyes were glued on you.You don't know if he even blink.
"Umm...Jack?Can you..."you gave him a hint.

For a moment,Jack didn't snap out of it so you grabbed your towel and covered yourself.
Finally,he snapped it out and apologized,
looking away.
"Sorry,I didn't mean to stare"

"It's ok but,can you face the wall for a while?"you asked.
"Oh sure!"Jack replied and turned around,
facing the door.

"Can you lock the door too?I don't want anyone
to walk in and think something wrong,"you said and almost immediately,you heard Jack locked the door.

You sighed and grabbed your clothes
Just as you were about to go into the bathroom,
your leg somehow twisted and you slipped.
You let put a small yelp in surprise as you waited for the fall which never came.

You opened your eyes and saw that Jack has caught you.

Your eyes met his.
Before you knew it,Jack slipped an arm around your waist and the next thing you knew was that your body was tightly pressed against his.
You blushed as he gently grabbed your chin.

You blushed while you kept your hands on your towel and his chest.You gently pushed him awayed and grabbed your clothes on the floor before running to the bathroom,leaving Jack alone.

He sat down on your bed and started to think,blushing.
"I think I am in love"

In the bathroom,you were panting while holding your chest.Your heart was skipping very fast and you were blushing.Not that he hasn't seen you naked before but you were still nervous.

You looked yourself in the mirror and sighed.
You ran a hand through your hair.
"I think I am in love again"

After 5 minutes later,

You came out of your bathroom,dressed up.
You saw Jack sitting on your bed.He noticed you and looked up.He was blushing.

You blushed and unlocked your door while you sat on the chair near your working table.
"Hey,"you greeted.
"Hey,"Jack replied.

"Umm...thanks for catching me by the way,"you said.
"No problem.The rest of the guys are gonna be
here soon,"Jack saod,smiling amd you nodded.

Then,you noticed a certain locket that he wore around his neck.
"That locket,"you said with youe eyes widened.
"He still has it,"you thought.

Jack looked down at his necklace.
"Oh,this?It's the only thing that is a clue to my
past.You see,I had an accident four years ago,
and I forgot everything that happened in that
year before I went to colleague.My best
friend told me that it was a promise token.
I have been trying my best to remember it
though,"Jack said and you wished that you had some courage to tell him the truth.

"I see,I am sorry,"you said.
"It's ok.Oh well,problems step aside,tell me
more about you,"Jack said and you blushed.
"Ok,my name's (Y/n).But people knows me as
Rachael,I have three family members and my
friends are in different parts of the world,"you said,teasingly.

"(Y/n)!"Jack whined.
You laughed.He said the same when he asked about you for the first time.
"Ok,ok.Let's play 20 questions,then.You go first,"you said and he nodded.

"What is your hobby?"he asked.
"Drawing,dancing,reading and singing,"you said.
"You can sing?"Jack asked,looking at you with amzed eyes.
"Yes,but keep it a secret.Not even my family
knows that I could sing,"you said and he laughed before nodding.

"How about you?What is your hobby?"you asked.
"Hmm...anything that can do in winter like
skating and...making pranks,"Jack answered.
You smiled at him.

"Ok,my turn.Who is hotter?Me or your ex?"he asked and you giggled.He is competing his own self.
"Um...I don't know.Maybe you?"you teased and he smirked.
"Obviously,"he said and you rolled your eyes,
smiling.

"My turn,Are you and Jackson really a twin?"you asked and Jack laughed.
"Yes,I am the younger one,"he said and you nodded.

"My turn,hmmm...,"he started thinking,making
you nervous.He smirked and you knew something was up.
He walked up to you and trapped you between the chair and his arms.You blushed at the closeness.

He bent down a bit,leaning in towards your lips.He stopped near your face,making your heart beat so fast.
"What would you do if I ask you to do something
a bit personal?"he asked and you blushed,looking away.

"What might that be?"you asked back.
"Nothing bad,just say you'll do it,"he said.
"Ok...yes,"you said,trying not to sutter.

He smiled warmly at you before he started to lean in closer.You glupped as his lips got closer and closer to yours.
"Don't tell me that the yes he wanted was a
permission to let him...kiss me?!"

You alomst felt his lips touching yours until a knock on your door disturbed your little moment.
"(Y/n),is Jack in your room?"

It was your mom.You and Jack blushed madly.
"Yes,mom!We've been talking for sometime by
now,"you yelled back.
"Ooh...Ok,have fun,"your mom said before walking away,leaving you and Jack blushed madly.

Jack still didn't pull away.You guys just stayed in that position.He sighed and pulled away.
You immediately stood up,blushing.
"I-I will go help downstairs,"you said and tried to reach the door.

Suddenly,Jack grabbed you and spinned you around,making you face him again.Before you could say anything,his lips were on yours.

Your eyes widened as he broke the kiss.
He looked into your eyes.
"If I don't do it now,someone else will do it,"he said and you blushed harder.You noticed the possessiveness in his voice.

You didn't know what to do.He gently grabbed your face and started kissing you again.This time,you kissed him back.The kiss got more passionated and he slipped his tongue into yours and started to explore again.

Soon,you broke away for the need of air.
You and Jack pulled away.
"I-I am gonna go check if mom needs anything,"you said and quickly left your room,leaving Jack alone.