Chapter 15

"I am about to move to San Francisco,"Elsa said with sadness in her voice.
"What?!"
"Why?!"You asked,not wanting to let her go.
"I am sorry.My family is moving there and I
have no choice but to go there,"Elsa said sadly.

"But when are you leaving?"Lyrica asked.
"This weekend,"Elsa replied.
"WHAT?!"
"You're leaving in two days?"(B/f/n) asked starting to become sad.
"Yes,but what I really want to tell you is that
I will miss you guys.I love being friends with
you guys and I am sorry for all I did.I love
spending time with you guys more than
anything in this world,"Elsa said.

You,Lyrica and (B/f/n) was touched.
"Aww!We'll miss you too!"all of you said,hugging Elsa.
"I'll miss you too!"Elsa yelled hugging back.

"You would keep us in touch,right?"Leo asked.
"Of course,I will,"Elsa said as she broke the hug.
"Video calls everyday?"You asked.
"It's a deal!"Elsa said and all of you hugged again.

You never really wanted to let Elsa go but when Elsa secretly promised you that you would make a video call everyday,you were satisfied.

Timeskips,

You and Jack  were on your way back to your home,enjoying your time together.You two stepped into Jack's house.

Just as you closed the door,Jack immediately warpped his arms around you from behind which caused you to blush at the sudden action of his.
"Honey?"you called as he kissed your cheek.
"(Y/n),"he said as he breathed into your neck.

He grabbed a hold of your wrist and your waist,preventing you to escape as he kissed your neck.You can't help but moaned.
"Honey,what are you oh...doing?"you asked,trying to prevent your moans but failed when Jack started to bite on your sweetspot.
He didn't reply to what you said as he sucked your neck until there was a big purple hickey.

You breathed as you struggled out of his arms.
"Jack,what's wrong?"you asked as he stepled closer to you.
"I-I am scare,ok?I am scare everytime I think
of you leaving me.I don't want you to date
another guy.I don't want you to leave me.If
you did,I would be a shell with nothing inside,"
Jack said,sadness written all over his face.

You noticed how he was scare and afraid.You could feel love for him.You stepped closer to him,cupping his cheek.
"Jack,listen to me,look at me,"you said and the ocean blue eyes you love met your eyes.

"I will never.ever.leave you.Why would I do
that when I love you.Why would I do that when
you got yourself into my heart?"you said as you looked into his eyes.

Jack pinned you to the wall and crashed his lips on yours.Immediately,you kissed him back as he slipped his tongue into yours.The idea of making out in the dark excited you.

You felt Jack's hand taking your jacket off as he kissed you roughly and heatedly.You knew what he wanted and you were willing to give it to him tonight.

The lack of oxygen made you broke the kiss.
Both of you panted roughly as you looked into each other eyes.
"(Y/n),I need you,"he said and you blushed.

He started to kiss you again with the same passion.You rested your hands on his neck.
He picked you up by your legs,still kissing you and you warpped your legs around his waist.

Then,in a quick flash,you were being pinned down on the sofa,still being kissed.He broke away,leaving both of you panting.The air was getting hotter and hotter than you thought.

Jack quickly took his hood off.Then,in a flash,
he tore your (f/c) blouse off of you roughly,
making you become wet.He planted kisses down your neck as you moaned.

His hands slipped into your skirt and then,right into your pants as he started to slip his fingers in and out of you in a fast pace,making you lost in bliss as you moaned in pleasure.

Jack's pov,

More.
I need more of her moans.I want to hear her screaming my name,lost in the pleasure I make her feel.I want every single part of her.
How long Inhave wished for this.
I was feeling hot,like very hot.

I pulled my fingers from her wet beautiful pussy.I took her skirt off and now she is only left in a bra and an underwear which were both black.She looks so beautiful and sexy right now.

I took my shirt off,revaling my chest.
(Y/n) blushed as I turned us over.Now,she was on the top of me and I was beneath her.I wanted her to make me gone mad.

She bit on her lips,blushing.
She sat up on my waist.Her wet womanhood touching my friend,making me groan in pleasure.

(Y/n) knew what I wanted.
She lifted her arms up in the air and started to
grind herself against me,making both of us moan.She was so sexy right now.

This pleasure she made me feel was driving me to the edge.I grabbed her neck and pulled her into a heated kiss as she continued to grind against me.

I grabbed her waist and sat up as we stopped kissing,we were panting madly as we looked into each other's eyes.
"I need you.I need to be inside of you,"I said and she blushed before she started to kiss my neck.

"Then,say it.Tell me how much you want me,"she said.I moaned as she trailed kisses on my neck.

I pinned her down on the sofa again,making her beneath me again,doing nothing.
"I want you.I want your body,"I said as I kissed her jawline to her neck.
"This belongs to me"
I lowered myself down to her womanhood and lightly bit on the edge of her underwear and pulled it down,to see her already wet.

I took her pants off and threw it to somewhere in the room.
"This is mine to fuck,"I said as I started eating her out alive,making her scream my name in pleasure.She cummed into my mouth and I licked all of her juice.She was more than delicious.

I then tore of her bra and released her beautiful breasts.I grabber her left breast.
"This is mine,"I said and started to suck her breast,making her a moning mess.

I gave her right breast the same treatment.
This is it.Tonight,she'll be mine.

I picked her up in bridal style and carried her to my bedroom.

The next day,normal pov,

You woke up due to the sun shining in the room.You groaned when you felt your whole body was aching.

You were about to get up but stopped when you realized that Jack was sleeping on your breasts.You blushed madly and tried to move your legs.

Suddenly,you felt something between your legs which caused you to let out a moan Something,big and something long was between your legs.

Then,you realized that Jack was still inside of you.

You blushed madly as all the memories of last night came back on your mind.Both of you have been having sex till it was dawn.

Soon,Jack groaned and woke up.
He looked up at you and blushed madly when he realized what position he was in with you.
Immediately,he pulled himself out of you and sat up.
"Sorry,(Y/n).I guess we passed out huh?"he said and you blushed before nodding.You tried to sat up but the pain in your legs stopped you.
"What's wrong?"Jack asked.

"I-um I-I can't walk,"you said,blushing.
Jack blushed and apologized.
"I guess I went a bit rough,"he said and you blushed harder.
"C-Can you give me somethinh to wear?"you asked.

"Oh,sure,"Jack replied as he got up.
You blushed at his naked form.
Jack took out a black shirt and tossed it to you which you caught it.You thanked him and wore it.

It was Jack's size so it was enough for you to cover yourself.Now,Jack had his clothes on.
You tried to get up again but since your legs can't move,you fell.

You waited for the fall bit Jack caught you,making you blush.
"Let me serve you for today,my lady,"Jack said and picked you up in bridal style.You giggled as you held onto him.

He carried you downstairs,only to be greeted by a scream.Both of you jumped when your friends came in,Leo,Lyrica,(B/f/n) and Elsa.

The two of you looked at each other before Jack quickly tip toed back to his room.
When you reached there,he placed you back on the bed while he got in too.

Both of you laughed as Jack warpped his arms around you.When you heard footsteps coming to upstairs,you guys quickly acted like you were asleep.