Chapter 37

You were busy cooking in the kitchen.
Then,you started to slice the cucumber.
Suddenly,a pair of arms warpped around your waist and a head rested on your shoulder.

You smiled.
"Honey,I am busy,"you said to your husband who just held you tighter.
"But,sweetheart,you have been busy all day,"Jack  said as he nuzzled into your neck.

You giggled.
"Where is (D/n)?"you asked as you stopped for slicing and turned to Jack.
He smiled and trapped you between the counter and him.
"She is sleeping on the sofa,"he said as he started to lean into you.

You giggled again and moved your face so his lips landed on your cheek.
"Honey,no,"you said a she started kissing your neck,holding your waist.
"Please,just for a while...besides we haven't make out for quite a while by now,"he said as he pulled you closer to him.

"Jack..."you said as he looked at you with innocent eyes.
"How about one kiss?And I will continue this later,"Jack said and you rolled your eyes.

You blushed before you pressed you lips against Jack's.Of course,he immediately kissed you back,deepening the kiss.

You warpped your amrs around his neck as he kissed you more passionatedly.You broke the kiss needing air.You two smiled at each other before he started kissing you again,this time,he slipped his tongue into yours.

You tried to deny but he was winning.
After a few minutes later,he broke the kiss and smiled at you innocently while you looked at him with a really? look,smiling.Saliva connected your mouths.

You ended up laughing and gave him a peck on the lips.He finally let you go.
"Need help?"he asked.
"Umm...will you place the plates?I guess the guys are gonna be here soon,"you said as you continues to slice the cucumbers.

"Sure sweetheart,"Jack said as he took out the plates.

After a few minutes later,you were done cooking.Jack warpped his arms around you and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"Mommy?When are they gonna come?"said a little 5 year old girl with white hair and (E/c) said as she ran up to you and Jack.

You smiled as you took your apron off and picked her up.
"They are gonna be here anytime soon,
sweetie,why don't you go take a bath with
daddy?"you said and Jack smirked.
"Oh no,not this time.This time,we are all taking
a bath!"Jack said as he threw both you and
(D/n) on his shoulders  before racing to the bathroom.

All of you laughed as Jack ran.
"Jack!"

All of you got in the bathroom.Jack took his shirt off and filled the bathtub with cold water.
You got (D/n) undress and put her in bathtub.
(D/n) laughed as she played in the water.

Suddenly,Jack warpped his arms around you,smirking mischievously.You blushed as you glupped.
"Jack no..."you warned.
"Let's get you undressed,"Jack said as he started taking you clothes off.

Embrassed,you playfully hit him.
"Jack,you stop or no fun tonight,"you warned.
Jack stopped shocked but then smirked.
(D/n) just giggled as she continue to play.

You frowned at what you said,blushing.
Jack winked at you.
"Mark your words,sweetheart,"he said and you blushed harder.

You glared at him and got into the tub,pouting.
Jack laughed as he got undressed and got into the tub too.
"Mommy is angry at daddy!"(D/n) said.
"Yea,mommy is angry at me.Baby,
pleaese..."Jack said as he hugged you from behind.You smiled and rolled your eyes.

For the next few minutes,you laughed as you took a bath with your family.
"Ok,time to get out or you will catch a cold,"you said as you got up and warpped a towel around your body.