Chapter 16

You and Jack were in town,shopping and enjoying your town.Elsa has already left to
San Francisco two days ago.

"Hey Jack,can you wait here for a while?I need to fetch something,"you said.
"Sure,I'll meet you back at the bus stop,"Jack said.You nodded and kissed his cheek.
"See ya later,honey,"you said and went away.

Jack started walking towards the bus stop.He stopped when his eyes landed on a beautiful dress that was shown from the window.He stopped and went across the road to the shop.

20 minutes later,

You came out of a shop after buying some ingredients of Jack's favourite food which you always cook for him.

You reached to the bus stop where Jack told you to meet.You looked around for Jack.
Finally,you spotted him on the other side of the road.

He waved happily at you from the other side,making you giggle You waves back at him.
"Hey Jack!Tonight,dinner is your favourite!"you said,holding the bags you bought.Jack smiled happily at you as he continued to wave at you.

Cars by cars passed between you two,on the road.When the cars stopped coming because of the traffic,Jack came running up to you.He reached you and took the bags from you.
"Allow me,my lady!"

You laughed as you two started walking.
"Mommy!Mommy!"
You and Jackturned your attention to a little girl who was running across the street to her mother.

Suddenly,a car was coming in her way at full speed.Immeduately,Jack ran towards the little girl and pushed hee out of the way.

As a result,the car hir him and he sent flying backwards and hit the ground wity his head.
You screamed in horror and dropped everything as you ran to Jack who was now bleeding badly.
"JACK!

"J-Jack.Jack,look at me.Stay conscious.
Somebody call the ambulance!"You screamed as you held Jack to you.Tears escaped from your eyes.
"Jack.Jack!Stay with me!"you yelles as you held Jack tighter in your arms.
"(Y/n)"

That was his last word before he went unconscious.
"Jack!Jack!"you calles.

Just then,an ambulance which was on a patrol stopped right beside you.Two men came out from the back.They carried Jack into the ambulance.Of course,you followed.

You held Jack's hand tightly,not wanting to lose him.Tears were falling down amd blood was stained on your clothes but you didn't care.
All you had in your mind is him to be alive.

Timeskips,

You waited outside the operating room.It has been two hours since Jack has gone into the operating room.

You cried silently blaming yourself.
A few minutes later,(B/f/n),Lyica amd Leo arrived,worried.They comforted you,sayibg it's going to be alright.

Soon,a doctor came out of the operating room and told you all that he was safe despite the fact that he broke a few ribs.Soon,all of you finally got to know the hospital room where Jack was.

Immediately,you ran towards there.Finally,you saw him lying on the hospital bed,bandaged up.You sighed in relief before walking up to his side.The others caught up with you now all of you by Jack's his side.

You held Jack's hand tightly as you cried.
"Jack,wake up.You can't stay like this.I am
cooking your favourite dinner,remember?"you said,crying silently.

A doctor came in and started to talk to you all.
"He is lucky that he lived.The car hit him pretty
hurt.He broke a few ribs and he hit his head.
He'll gain back conscious after two or three
days later,may I know his name?"the doctor asked.

"Jack Frost.His name is Jack Frost,"Leo said.
The doctor asked for a number to contact so you and Leo gave your numbers.

Everyday,you came and stayed by Jack's side.
You would clean him and prayed everyday that he would wake up.

After three days later,Leo told you that you needed to rest too,so,you told him that you'll be back tonight and left home.

Now,Leo was by Jack's side,watching him.
"Dude,how long are you gonna stay like this?
You know (Y/n) is worried sick to dead,you
don't want that do you?If you want her to be
happy,wake up now,"Leo said,hoping his childhood friend could hear him.

He sighed and got up,walking around.Then,his phone rang.Lyrica was calling him.He walked out of the room to talk outside,leaving Jack alone.

Jack's eyes started to move along with his fingers.

Leo came back in and saw that Jack was starting to move.
"Jack!"he yelled as he ran to his bestfriend's side.

A few seconds later,Jack slowly opened his eyes.
"Jack!"