Chapter 12

You woke up with the sun shining in your room.
You smiled and sat up.Today was a brand new Friday (or should I say your special day).

That's right.It was your birthday.

You smiled and ran up to the bathroom.You took a quick bath.Then,you dressed up fully into a beautiful style.You put your hair in your favourite style.You were ditching school with Jack today. You smiled as you looked yourself in the mirror.

 You smiled as you looked yourself in the mirror

Your doorbell rang.Your smile brightened as you grabbed your purse and ran downstairs.
You opened the door and saw Jack,dressed in the clothes,just like the one he wore on your first date.

Jack's jaw dropped as he checked you up and down.He smiled at you as you stepped out of the house,closing the door.
"Sweetheart,you look drop dead gorgeous,"he said as he dipped you.

You giggled,holding onto him.
"Glad you like,honey,"you said and you two shared a sweet loving kiss.
"Happy birthday,beautiful,"Jack said and you gasped in surprise.
"H-how?"you asked and he winked at you.
"Let me guess,Lyrica?"you asked and he smiled sheepishly.

You shook your head while giggling.
"Same old girl.What are we gonna do today
your majesty of the naughty list?"you asked with a teasing tone.

Jack laughed as he motioned to the car which happened to be Lyrica's.Of course,Lyrica was there.
"Lyrica?You are ditching school too?"you asked,surprised.Lyrica too smiled sheepishly.
"Uh huh.By the way,happy birthday,girl.
Looking sick"she said as she hugged you.

You laughed and hugged her back.
"Thanks!"
Lyrica pulled away as she turned to Jack.She threw the car key to him.
"Don't break my car.And I don't want a single
scratch,got that?"Lyrica warned as you laughed while Jack rolled his eyes.

"Yea.Yea.Whatever.We'll back at the evening,"he said as he opened the passenger side's door for you.
"I didn't know you could drive,"you teased as you got into the car.Jack rolled his eyes again.
"Trust me,I am more than a surprise,"he said and you girls laughed.

You waved at Lyrica as Jack went to the driver side.Lyrica waved at you back.Just then,Leo came.
"Hey guys.Happy birthday,(Y/n),"he said.
While you turned to Leo,Jack quickly threw something to Lyrica who caught it and hid it quickly.

"Thanks Leo,"you said as Jack got into the car.
You waved at Lyrica and Leo.
"We see you guys later!"you said as Jack started the car.He started driving.

Just as the car went out of sight completedly,
Lyrica and Leo looked at each other before they went into someone's house.

Back to you and Jack,

"So,where are we exactly going,Mr.Frost?"you asked,looking at Jack.Jack smiled as he put one hand on yours while driving,making you blush.
"It's a secret,"he said and you smiled.

"Ooh...a secret,"you said in a teasing tone which Jack found it quite attractive.He smirked as he turned the car to an alley way.

You looked at him confused.
"What are you doing?"you asked,confused as Jack undid your seatbelt.He just smirked and pressed a button on his side.