Chapter 7

You woke up,smiling from your dream with Jack.You smilied and sat up,rubbing your eyes.
"Great,now I am dreaming,"you said to yourself and washed your face before going downstairs.
Your stomach growled loudly as you held your stomach.

You went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.You whined when you saw nothing except from vegetables.
"Really (Y/n)?How did you forget about
shopping?"you scolded yourself.

Suddenly,the doorbell rang.You blinked and went to the door.You opened the door and saw that it was your boyfriend,Jack.You smiled and
opened the door wide for him.
"Well,well,hello,Mr.Jack Frost,"you teased and he laughed.
"Good morning,beautiful,"he said as he kissed your cheek.You smiled and let him in.
"Morning Jack,"you replied as he warpped his arm around you while you warpped your arms around  his.Suddenly,your stomach growled and you blushed before pulling away,holding your stomach.

Jack laughed as he warpped his arms around your waist from behind.He leaned into your ear.
"Looks like my beautiful girlfriend is suffering
in her stomach again,"he teased and you blushed harder.Playfully,you punched his arm and he laughed as he laughed and picked you up in bridal style,causing you to let out a small yelp in surprise.

You giggled and held onto him as he carried you to the kitchen.He placed you down on the chair beside the counter.
"Now,what shall I cook you?"he said and you giggled.
"Have you eat too?"you asked as he went to the refrigerator.

"Nope,I miss you too much to eat without you,"he said and you blushed and giggled.
"We just went out yesterday,"you said.
"Which I wish we could go out everyday with
you,"he said and winked at you,making you blush again.

Jack laughed and opened the refrigerator.
His eyes widened when he saw nothing but vegetables.There wasn't even an egg or even a noodle.
"(Y/n),are you in a diet or are you eating like
this everyday?I think I am gonna come here
everyday,"he said and you blushed.

"Shut up.I just forgot to go shopping,that's all,"you said blushing.He laughed again and walked back to you.He kissed your cheek and held your hand.
"Come on,let's go to my house.I'll cook for us,"he said.You smiled and pretended like you were thinking.
"Are you sure,you aren't gonna put any poison
in the food?"you teased and he smirked.
He acted like if he was thinking.
"No,I think I am going to put love poison!"he said,smirking and picked you up in bridal style again,swaying you around.

He ran to the front door and went out of the house,carrying you.He closed the door,stilk carrying you.He ran to his house as you yelled.
"Jack!I am only in pajamas!"
"That's why I am running to my house!"he yelled,making you laughed.

Soon,you guys went into his house which was surprisingly tidy.
"Wow,who knows that Mr.Jack Frost's house is
tidy?"you teased as he went into the kitchen with you still in his arms.
He placed you on the counter and trapped you there with his arms,smirking.
"Well,I am more than a surprise,"he said as his hands rested on your waist and started kissing you neck,making you giggled.
"It tickles!"you said,giggling.

Jack smirked and whispered in your ear.
"Oh,you are ticklish,huh?"he said with a sexy voice which made you blush.
"Jack..."you warned him.
He pinned you down on the counter and started tickling you around your waist,your most ticklish spot.

You laugehd as he started kisssing your neck too.
"Stop!I hate it when I am tickled,"you said between your laughed.Jack smirked and his fingers brushed against your waist faster,making you more ticklish as you laughed.
"Stop!"you yelled,laughing.

Just then,Jack accidently kissed your sweet spot,making you moaned.He stopped tickling you as both of you started blushing madly,looking into each other's eyes.
"I-I-I di-No,I-"you suttering,blushing on your own,not noticing that Jack was leaning in.

He shut you up by crashibg his lips against yours.You blushed as you closed your eyes and kissed him back.He slipped his tongue into your mouth as the  kiss got more passionate.
Soon,you two broke apart desperate for oxygen,panting.

"Wow,that was,that was..."you started and Jack said the last part for you.
"Amzing"
You two smiled at each other.
Then,your stomach growled again and you blushed.Jack laughed as he pulled away.You sat up,panting a bit.

"So...what are you gonna make?"you asked as Jack took out some food.He winked at you  and you blushed again.
"Secret?"you asked.
"Yep"