Chapter 36

Slow music filled the grand ball room in North's mansion.Everyone was at the birthday party even from the Night Cafe but you haven't arrived yet.

Jack was waiting for you impatiently.Jackson noticed and came up to his little twin brother.
"Still wating for your Cindrella?"he teased and Jack rolled his eyes.

Soon,many girls surrounded the two except form Merida,Punzie,Kikyo,Hinata and Lyrica.
"Jack,Happy Birthday!"
"Do you have a girlfriend?Can I be your
girlfriend?"
"Jackson,I heard you are single.Are you free
on this Sunday?"
"Can I be your date?"

Jack and Jackson sighed and answered them no.Many girls were asking them out.

Jack's pov,

I sighed and rolled my eyes.Every girl is asking us out.But,I am not intrested in them.
I rolled my eyes and my eyes landed on the stairs.

My jaws dropped when I saw the most beautiful
girl in the universe,my (Y/n),weaing a blue dress.

Not even an angel is as beautiful as (Y/n).
I smiled as I went ot of the crowd,not caring about how the girl complained.

My eyes met with my angel's as I went across the crowd.She smiled at me as she came down the stairs towards me.I ran up some stairs and soon,we were face to faec with each other.
"Hey beautiful,"I greeted and she smiled.
"Hey honey,Happy Birthday again,"she said as I smiled and offered her my arm.

She smiled and hooked her arms around me.
"Now that my beautiful princess has arrived to
the party,may I have this dance?"I said and she giggled.

I led her to the dance floor as a slow song came.I started dancing with (Y/n) alone.She has a small blush on her cheeks as we danced.
In the cornerof my eyes,I saw Jackson dancing with Emma while other girls ended up sighing.

I shook my head,smiling as I focused on my princess.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look
right now?"I said and she blushed.
"Oh,you are such a dork,"she said as I twirled her around and pulled her back to me.

"I am your dork,"I said and she giggled.
"By the way,have Tooth told you about the
surprise?"she said and I rose a brow.

"What surprise?"I asked as I dipped her.
She gave me a devilish smirk that made me excited.

I twirled her around and she pulled away from me.She tapped her foot with her soft pink heel as if it was like a signal.She took out a black masquerade mask and wore it.

I noticed Merida,Punzie,Lyrica,Kikyo and Hinata gathered around,wearing also the same masquerade masks as (Y/n)'s.

The girls formed into a group in the centre of the dance floor.
"Ladies and Gentlemen,we have a little
surprise for everyone here,please enjoy the
performances from Miss Rachael!"

I heard my mom annouced and I rose a brow.
Every girl was gasping at the name Rachael.
I wonder who is that.Everyone started to stare mostly at (Y/n),making me wonder even more.

(Y/n) winked at me as the music starts from somewhere in the room.

The girls started dancing while they sing.
Everykne started cheering them even my parents.Everyone was dancing.

(Here are the songs you sang)

Better Together