Chapter 5

"Why?"
Jack blinked,confused at your words.
"What?"he asked.
"Why?Why are you doing this?"you asked,
looking at him straight in the eyes.Jack smiled at you and held your hand in his.
"I haven't told you yet that..."he held your hand tighter,making you only focus on him.
"That you haven't seen all of my feelings for
you yet,"he said.

Then,he grabbed your neck and pulled you into a passionate kiss.Before you knew it,you were kissing him back with the same passion.Jack grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.He slipped his tongue into your mouth without pemission and explored your mouth.

Soon,you broke the kiss due to the needed oxygen.Both of you breathed heavily as you looked into each other's eyes.He pulled your neck and you two started kissing with the same passion again.

Timeskips,around midnight,

Jack and you reached your house.You two walked towards the door.You turned to Jack and gave his jacket back.
"Thanks for walking me home and for saving me back then,Jack"you said.

He smiled and kissed your cheek.
"No problem,beautiful,"he said.
"Goodnight,"you said,smiling to him.
"Night,"Jack replied as he watched you went into your house.

He turned around to leave but the mesaage ringtone in his phone stopped him.He blinked and took it out as he read the message he received at this hour.

Jack's eyes widened as he read the message.
Consider it as a reward for saving me
P.s-It's me,(Y/n).

He smiled happily as he brought his hand to his lips.He just got your number which he has been waiting for a long time.
"Yes!"

Inside your house,

You smiled as you sneaked a glance at Jack form the window.You watched him going into his house happily,looking at his phone.
"Damn,he got me hanging now"

The next day,

You jumped into your bed after a long day at school.You smiled when you heard your message ringtonefrom your phone.You already know who it was so you grabbed your phone and read the message.

J  :(Y/n),you free?

You smiled and dialed his number.
Almost immediately,he picked it up.

J  :(Y/n),I am so bored and lonely without you!

You giggled and sat up.

You  :What's wrong?

J   :I want to get to know you.

You  :Ok,what do you want to know?

J   :Everything.Tell me about you.

You  :Ok,my name's (Y/n).

J   :(Y/n)!

You  :*giggles*Ok,ok.Let's see if you can note
         everything.My parents are in London with
         my older brother.I live here alone.I like to
         listen to music a lot.My favourite band is
         (your favourite music band).My favourite
         food is (food name).I don't like to get
         popular.I like the sea and the stars.I don't
         chat with everyone except form my two
         bestfriends,(B/f/n) and Lyrica.

J  :Yea,I know them.

You :I bet that they told you something,didn't
        they?

J   :*laughs*Yea.

You :So...

J    :What are you gonna do on this weekend?

You  :Umm...nothing special.

J    :Oh,just asking.What season do you like?

You  :*smile*I like winter.

J     :Really?Me too!

You  :*laughs and yawns*I am tired.

J    :Sorry,then,I pick you up tomorrow?

You  :*yawns*I guess.Goodnight Jack.

J    :Goodnight,beautiful.

You hung up the phone and fell asleep.

On Friday,

You came back from school,wondering why Jack was absent today.You reached your home and saw a bouquet ofnyour favourite flowers at your front door.

You blinked and went to the doorr.
On the bouquet was an envelope form Jack.Inside it was a paper heart,telling you to unfold it.

You smiled and did as you were said.You blushed when you read what was written inside.
This world we live in is not as beautiful as you do.The sun does not shine as bright as your smile.At night,you are the stars that shine around me.I want to take you into my world.
Will you go out with me tomorrow?

You smiled and turned around to go to Jack but you didn't need to because he was right in front of you now.You smiled at him.
"You  are such a romanticist,Jack,"you said and he blushed.

"So...,"he trailed.
"Well,you did get my attention,"you said as you opened your door.You hid your smile and went into your house,closing the door.

Jack looked at the door,confused.Thinking he was rejected,he sighed and turned to his house.

When he reached his door,he heard you called.
"Hey Jack!"
He turned around and saw you peaking your head from the front door.He looked at you and
you smiled at him before making your certain two fingers into a heart shape.
"Saranghaeyo~"you said and went into your house,smiling.

Jack blinked,confused at your words.Then,he started smiling,getting what you said.
"Yes!Yes!Love you too,Princess!"