Chapter 9

You were watering the plants in your garden,humming a random song.You looked at your favourite flowers and smiled.

Suddenly,a pair of arms warpped around you.
"What is my beautiful girlfriend doing?"
You smiled and turned to Jack.

"Good morning,handsome,"you greeted sd you continued to water the plants.Jack rested his head on yours.
"Those flowers are beautiful but not as much as
you do,"Jack said and you laughed.
"Ok,lover boy.Stop making me  blush,"you said as you closed the water pump in your hands.

You turned around to see him.
"But,it's true.No one in the universe is as
beautiful as you do,sweet heart,"he said as he gently grabbed your chin.He gave you a quick kiss.

You blushed and lightly hit his chest.
"We are in public,"you said as he tried to kiss you again but you playfully opened the water pump a little,splashing his face with some water.

You laughed as you dropped the pump and started running around your compound.Jack wiped the water off of his face.
He smirked and grabbed the pump you dropped.
"Come here,you little devil!"he said as he opened the pump and started running after you,trying to splash you with some water.

You yelled happily as the water hit you.
Jack laughed as he closed the pump.
You laughed and started running as he started to chase you around.

Soon,he caught up with you and picked you up in bridal style,earning a small yelp from you.
Both of you laughed a she swayed you around.

Finally,he let you down and started kissing you.You smiled and kissed him back warpping your arms around his neck.

Soon,you got cold and broke the kiss as you hugged yourself.
"Great,now I have to take a bath again
but...worth it,"you said,smirking.Jack smirked and shook his wet hair,splashing you with drops of water.
"Hey!"

He stopped as he laughed.You laughed and went to your door.
"See ya,honey,"you said as you opened the door.Before you could close the door,you heard him called.
"Hey sweetheart!"

You shot him a glare.
"Who are you calling sweetheart?"you said and he winked at you.You blushed as you rose a brow.
"What?"you asked and he smirked.
"Nice sexy view,"he said and walked into his house.

You blinked in confusion and looked down to yourself.You turned into a deep shade of res when you realized what he meant and that your shirt was being seen through.

The worse part was that your bra was black.
You growled angrily before yelling out loud.
"Jack Frost!"