Chapter 13

You were in your room,looking at the photos in your phone.They were the pictures of you and Jack in many places.

You laughed when you saw the picture of Jack doing a funny face.You decided to print some photos and make an album.Graduation day was coming in two days.And soon,you would be going to colleague.

You connected your phone to the printer and started printing,smiling.A necklace with a key hanging from your neck.
(Just pick the key u like,reader chan)

With Jack,

Jack was in his room,daydreaming about you.He was thinking about how you smiled at him and the others,the way you smile at him,the way you look in the sunlight.
He was so lucky to have you.

He smiled and held the locket that he wore around his neck,smiling as a flashback came back on his mind.

Flashblack,

You and Jack stopped kissing between the shelves of the library.
"Oh,I just remember that I have something for
you,"you said as you gently pushed Jack away.

You took out a necklace from your purse.
You smiled as you warpped it around Jack's neck.
Jack smiled as he looked down at the necklace.
It was a locket which he won on his first date with you.
"You still had this?"he asked.
"Of couse!I just wanna make it special so I just
made them into necklaces,do you like it?"you asked and Jack laughed as he kissed your forehead.
"Of course I do.I promise I will never take it off
as long as I live,"he said and you giggled.

"Where is the key?"Jack asked.
"Oh,it is here,"you said as you took out another necklace from your purse.Jack smiled as he took it and wore it around your neck.

"Now we are equal,promise you will never take
it off too,"he said.You smiled at him and held out your finger.
"Of course!Pinky promise!"you said as he laughed.He held out his finger and made a pinky promise with you.
"Pinky promise"

Back to the present,

Jack smiled as he held the locket tightly to him.
Ever since then,both of you never take off your necklaces just like the promise.

He started thinking about you once again.
Without him noticing,he was at his window looking at you from your window.

You were too busy printing some pictures to notice that you were being watched He smiled at every moment you made.After all,you were the key to his life.

He smiled as he watched you laughed looking at something,(if you wanna know what that something is,it's a photo of Jack and you making funny faces).

He watched you until you finally walked up to you window to close it,ready to sleep.

You smiled when you saw Jack looking at you from his window.He waved at you,smiling.
You winked and blew a kiss at him,smiling.

Jack smiled and acted like he caught it amd held it to his heart,making you blush.
You smiled a thim before closing the window and the curtains.

Jack smiled and stsrted thinkibg about his relationship witg you.He loves you more than anything in the universe.He wants you as his love life.Of course,he would marry you and have a happy family life.

You and Jack did have some sexual movements like fingering,giving hickies but you guys have never gone more than that.Of course,Jack had some sexual desires for you but he still respects you as a woman.He would only do it only if you wants it too.

Million little things were running like a river in Jack's mind.His mind becoming over worried.

What if you change your and and leave him one day?

What if you don't want him any more?

What if you were taken away from you?

He stopped worrying when you came on his mind.He imagined you smiling at him.How he love it when you sing sometimes.How his heart skips when you kiss him.
Then,he remembered the promise you and he made.He told himself,"No,I am just worried.
(Y/n) won't never do that to me".

Finally,he sighed and believed that you will never leave him and that you were the only one who has his heart.