Chapter 31

You had just arrived to the airport in New York.
You went to the waiting room and sat there,wating for the first plane to arrive.
You had left to New York since it was 2 in the morning.

There was still half an hour left before the plane arrived so,you took out a book and started reading it as a few minutes passed.

Suddenly,you heard two voices that sounded very familiar so you turned around to see Jack and Jackson,talking as they walked into the waiting room.They haven't noticed you yet.

You turned around before they noticed as they took their seats next to you.To your luck,Jack sat right beside you.

You mentally cursed yourself for not bringing a hat with you.
"Damn,I am gonna get caught!"you thought as you held the book close to your face.

You started listening to what they are saying.

(Jack will be bold while Jackson will be normal)

"Leo is gonna be here in 20 minutes by now"

"Yea,I wonder how he looks like after all this
time"

"Probably,the same"

And they laughed.There was silence for a while.

"I wonder what (Y/n) is doing right now?She
has been avoiding for the past few days by
now"

"Her mom said that she has been busy lately"

"I wonder where I can meet her"

"Maybe right beside you,"you mumbled,
blushing.6 minutes left.

"I don't know about that but we will know soon"

"Yeah,I hope so"

"Hey,have you ever seen Leo's girlfriend
before?"

"Oh yeah,I have.She is not so bad"

"Heh...anyway,let's go to somewhere tonight
when he gets back"

"Yea,sure.Why not.Let's call the others too"

"Of course,we have to.Or else,Punzie will kill me
for not inviting her"

They laughed again.
You were so nervous that you didn't hear there was an annoucement that the planes have arrived.

After about 25 minutes later,

You were still in the wating room,with the twin brothers.Soon,people from the planes came in.
You held a book in front of your face as you turned around and looked for Lyrica.

Soon,enough you found her.
"Hey (Y/n)!Overhere!"Lyrica yelled as she waved at you.You put the book down and started gesturing her no.

"Wait (Y/n)?!"Jack said as he turned around and suddenly,he was face to face with you.
His eyes were filled with shock to see you.

"Dude,what are yoy talking about?How is it
possible that (Y/n) is-whoa what the?"Jackson said as he looked at you too.

You saw Lyrica walking up to you with her suitcase.You laughed nervously as the two brothers stared at you.

"Hi...uhh...bye!"you yelled as you grabbed Lyrica and raced out of the crowd.
"(Y/N) WAIT!"You heard Jack yelled but you didn't stop.

"(Y/n),why are we running?!Slow down!"Lyrica yelled.You reached to the parking area.
You ran to your car with Lyrica.
Quickly,you put the suitcase at the back.

"(Y/n),what is the rush and what is going on?At least let me say hi,"Lyrica said as she went to the passenger side.
"I can't explain right now,Lyrica.We have to-"before you could finish,you heard Jack's voice from the door.

"(Y/N),wait!"
"Oh,that's what going on?"Lyrica said,shocked.
"Yeah,now,get in!"you yelled as you got into the driver seat.

"Ok,it's nice to see you,Jack but you don't know
me,hi Jack!"Lyrica said,waving.Jack looked at her confused.
"Lyrica,get in!"you scolded.
"Oh,come on,what could possibly go
wrong?"Lyric said.

Just then,Jackson and Leo caught up to Jack.
Lyrica changed her mind.
"Oh,that could go wrong,uhh...bye!"she yelled as she got into the passenger seat.
"Lyrica,wait!"

"GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!DRIVE!"

You drove out of the parking area,passing through the boys.

"Come on,we gotta follow them!"Jack yelled as the boys got into their own car.
"Let the chasing madness begin!"Jackson said as he started driving the car.