Chapter 2

You woke up from your bed due to your phone ringing.You picked it up,groaning.
"Hello?"
"(Y/n),omg thank godness that you picked up,
where were you last night?"
It was Lyrica.

You sat up,rubbing your eyes.
"Um...I went home when it was about 11,I guess,"you said as you got out of your bed.
"Yea,Leo said that he saw you with a boy,"Lyrica said and you blushed.
All the memories of last night and that kiss came back on your mind.

"Umm...it was a friend,"you said as you opened the speaker.You filled the bathtub with warm water.
"It wasn't one night stand,was it?"Lyrica asked and you turned into a deep shade of red.
"NO!"

"Then,who is he?"Lyrica asked from the other line of the phone.
"He is...he is...a friend,"you said,lying.
Suddenly,you noticed that Jack was going to pick you up before school.

"Shoot!Lyrica,I'll see you later.Bye!"you said and ended the call not waiting for the reply.
You quickly took a bath and got out of the bathroom.Quickly,you dressed up.

You looked yourself in the mirror and quickly went downstairs

You looked yourself in the mirror and quickly went downstairs.You put some makeup on.
Suddenly,realization hit you.

Why are you dressing up for Jack?

You blushed and quickly ate your breakfast.
The doorbell rang.
You blushed harder and drank a cup of water.
Your heart was skipping and you felt wierd.
You ran to the door and opened it.It was Jack.
"Hey,"Jack greeted,smiling.He had his school bag ready.

"Hey"you greeted back as you grabbed your shool bag with you.You got out and closed the door.
"Uh...you look beautiful,"Jack said,blushing a bit.You smiled and tucked a hair behind your ear.
"Thanks,you look great too,"you said,nervous.

Jack smiled and grabbed your hand.
"Let's go,"he said and started walking with you,hand in hand,like a boyfriend.

Timeskips,

You and Jack arrived school,early.
You helped him get his schedule and showed him around.
When all the students were there,girls were squealing and talking about him already.
You opened your locker and grabbed your stuff.

You had your first class,History,with Jack which excited you.You sat together in the back of the class.You helped him catch up with his notes.

When the class starts,Jack was bored but you were focused on the class.He smirked and let his leg play with yours.You blushed,feeling his leg playing with yours.

When the class was over,he had another class so he had to seprate with you although he didn't want to.You just smiled and told him that you would meet him at lunch time.

Timeskips,lunch time,

You walked into the cafeteria alone.
You sat down in your usual spot with your lunch box and waited for Jack.

After 15 minutes,you noticed that he hasn't come yet and decided to eat without him.
Lyrica and (B/f/n) soon joined you.
"Hey (Y/n)"Lyrica greeted.
"Have you guys seen that new hot boy from the popular group?"(B/f/n) asked.

You turned your head around,confused and frowned at what you saw.

Jack was there where the popular gang usually eat.He worse part was that he was with Elsa,chatting.Elsa was flirting with him and he didn't see to mind at all.

You bit on your lips harshly,knowing that he was one of the popular group now and that you never hang out with the popular gang.He looked in your way but you looked away.
"I have to go,"you said to Lyrica and (B/f/n) and started to walk away,grabbing your stuff.

You were pissed becuse Elsa always steal everything from you.
"(Y/n)!"
You turned around and saw Jack following you.
You clicked your tongue.Damn.

Jack's pov,

I looked in (Y/n)'s way but she looked away from me.She grabbed her stuff and walked away as if she was pissed.
"Sorry guys,I have to go after my girlfriend,"I said as I tried to get up but this girl,Elsa,pulled me back.

"You are not telling about (Y/n),are you?The
only girl who has left this place is her,"she said.
"Yea,she is my girlfriend,"I said.
Elsa rolled her eyes.
"Please,she is such a selfish girl,what do you
even see in her?"she said and I felt pissed.
I glared at Elsa.I knew (Y/n) isn't like that since I met her.She is different and special.

"What I see is that she is different,she is
special and that she doesn't say bad things
about anyone like you!"I yelled in Elsa's face which caused her to frown.

Some of the students made an ohh...sound.
(Y/n)'s friends looked at me surprised.
I grabbed my stuff and ran after my (Y/n).

I saw her walking in the hallways.
"(Y/n)!"I called and she stopped before turning in my direction.I smiled and ran towards her.
"(Y/n),I am so glad that I caught up with you,"I said as I reached her.

I noticed her forcing me a smile.
"W-What do you need?"she asked with a fake smile which hurts me a bit.
"I am sorry,I didn't know that she was you
know..."I said and she looked away.

"It's ok,I see you are popular now,"she said and I scratched my neck nervously.
"Yea...I-"

"I want you to do me a favour,"she cut me off.
"Sure!Anything you want just tell me,
beautiful,"I said and she looked at me with a smile that shows a hit of sadness.

"Then...please stay away from me"