Chapter 25

You were wondering around Burgess.Jack've just asked you out yesterday and he said that he would show you around today.

Jack told you that he would meet you near the shop where you met him again.You reached to a cafe with the name,The Night Cafe.You noticed a sign that tells that the cafe needs a singer who will work at night.

You were amused at this.You loved singing so you smiled and went into the shop.

Your eyes wondered around the shop.The place was not too small.There were a small food court,the kitchen,the tables for the guests and a stage which was hidden behind the red curtains.

There were no customers at all right now.
Only a man with blur spiky hair dressed in a tight red outfit was sitting at the guest's table,asleep while snoring.

"Um...excuse me?Mister?"you called and he opened his eyes,looking at you.
"Huh?A customer in day time?Sorry,miss the
cafe only opens at night,"he said.

"Um...actually.I am here for the singer job.It's
still avaible?"you asked.The guy sat up straight and looked at you.
"It's but how do I know if you are worthy
applying here?"he said and you smiled.

"That's why I am gonna apply for a job here.
You'll see that I am worthy once I get to
work,"you said and he smirked.

"Fine.Like the spirit you got.But this better
worth because I don't have much customers
much.What's your name?"he said.

"(Y/n),"you replied.You didn't let anyone know that you are Rachael,the famous global desinger.
"Heh.I am Ban.Works start around 8.Make sure
you don't come late,"he said.
"Hai!I will prove you that you are gonna worth
having me around,boss!"you said as you went outside the cafe and headed back to the shop where you met Jack again.

Soon,you spotted him,waiting for you.You smiled and walked up to him.
"Hello boyfriend,"you teased and he turned around.He blushed at your white gown outfit as he looked you up and down.

You laughed and walked pass him.
"I am gonna look around by myself if you don't
show me around,Jack,"you said and he snapped out of gazing and grabbed your hand.
You smiled at him.

"Come on,let's go on a date,"he said and started showing you around.Soon,you two reached to a park and Jack started leading you to a deeper part of the forest.

"Where are we going?"you asked and Jack smiled at you.
"To my secret spot,"he said and you smiled.
Soon,you two reached to a frozen lake since it was winter.
"Wow,this place is-is amzing!"

Suddenly,you tripped and let out a small yelp.
But instead of falling down,Jack caught you and your eyes met with his,with your lips an inch away.

He smashed his lips on you and you blushed before closing your eyes and kissing him back,warpping your arms around him.

You let his tongue into your mouth as he explored your mouth.His hands went to your waist and you blushed harder.

Soon,you broke away in the need of air as you looled into each other's eyes.
"I love you,"you said and Jack smiled.
He gave you a quick peck on the lips,making you blush.

He laughed and nuzzled into your neck,making you ticklish.
"Jack!"
"You are so adorable when you blush!"he said and started tickling you.

You fell down on the pile of snow with Jack,laughing.You were now on the top of Jack.
You blushed as Jack smiled at you while cupping your cheek.

Suddenly,he rolled over,pinning you down.
You blushed as he smiled and put a few strands of your hair away from your face.

You have been in this position like this before but right now,your heart was skipping very fast as hell.You felt his breathe on your lips.
"(Y/n)"

Your eyes met.You felt his hands going under your shirt as you blushed madly.You moaned as he started to suck on your sweetspot.His hand travelling down to your lower region through your jeans.He sucked until there was a large purple hickey on your neck.

You panted and blushed madly.Jack looked into your eyes.You could see the pure lust in Jack's eyes.
"(Y/n)"he said huskily,turning you on.
"Why are you so beautiful?"he said as he pressed his fingers on your womanhood while you blushed.You bit on your lips,holding back a moan as you felt him rubbing you.Your breathe hitched.He fingered you faster.

"J-Jack,aren't we going a bit too fast?"you asked,suttering.Jack's eyes narrowed and he stopped his touch.
"Don't you want me?"he said and you blushed.
Of course,you wanted him.But he doesn't remember you yet.You want to begin from the start.

You were lost in your toughts that Jack took it wrong and sat up,making you look at him.
"You don't want me,"he said and you frowned.

Quickly,you sat up and gently put your hands on his shoulder.
"No,it isn't like that!"you said and suddenly,he pinned you down on the snow again,this time a bit forcefully.
He kissed you again,this time roughly.You started to become lost in his demanding lust.
He pulled away,leaving a string of saliva.
You breathed heavily.

"Then,why?Why are you trying to resist?!"Jack yelled and you blushed harder.

Jack was about to say something before his eyes landed on the key around your necklace.
"That key...,"he said and you gasped.

You quickly sat up,pushing him away.You hid the key beneath your clothes.
"Oh no,"you thought.
"(Y/n),what's that key?"he asked.
"Um...my jewellery box's key,"you lied.

"That's not it.I-I've seen it before.I-AAH!"Jack didn't finish his words as he started yelling in pain.You looked at him,holding his head in pain.
"Jack?Jack!What's wrong?!"you yelled as you held him.He continued to yell,making you worried sick to death.

You quickly took out your phone and called Jackson for help.

Jack's pov,

I was about to ask (Y/n) about that key until my head starts hurting.Some visions like flashbacks came back on my mind.There was a girl that has the same necklace like (Y/n)'s but I can't see her face.

I held my hea din pain as some memories came back on my mind But I still don't know who was the girl.

Was it...(Y/n)?