Chapter 6

Today was Saturday,your first date with Jack.
You were dressing up for the date.It was 7 in the morning.He was going to pick you up soon.You looked yourself in the mirror,satisfied with your look.

You smiled and put some makeup on.
You went downstairs and waited for him in the living room.Within 5 minutes,the doorbell rang.
You smiled and went to the door.It was Jack like you expected.He was wearing normal clothes.
(Like the one in the cover)

His jaws dropped to the ground as he saw you.
He stsrted checking you up and down.You laughed as you closed the door.You walked towards him and lifted his jaw for him.

"Are you just gonna stand there and make me
go back inside or try to get points and make
me yours?"you teased,sightly laughing.

Jack blushed and slowly grabbed your hand.
He held it tightly in his hand which caused you to blush.
"Where are we going?"you asked,holding his hand back.This made Jack have much confidence.

"That's a surprise,"he said.
"Ohh...I love surprises,"you said and he laughed.

Timeskips,at the date place,

"You brought me to an festival?"you asked,
surprised.Jack scratched his neck nervously.
"Yea...if you don't like,we cou-"he started but you cut him off.
"No.No.I like it.It's a surprise.It's just that I've
never been to a festival before,"you said and kissed his cheek.

"You've never been to a festival before?"he asked and you shook your head.He smirked.
"Well beautiful,you haven't know the term of fun,just yet.I'll show you,come on,"he said as he started pulling you into the building.
You giggled as you followed.

Your eyes widened as you saw so many games in front of you.
"What do you wanna do first?"Jack asked.You looked around until your eyes landed on a Space Pirates ride.
"That,"you said and Jack smiled before you guys went to ride it.You were screaming with joy as the ride was dead exciting.Jack was laughing and screaming all the time.

Then,you went to a dart throwing on a very far circular target board game.If you get 25 points,you can pick any reward you like.
"Let's try it out,"you said as you pointed your hand to the target.

Jack looked at where you pointed and laughed.
"You are one type of a girl,aren't you?Makes
me addicted to you even more,"he teased and you pouted,blushing.
He laughed again and kissed your cheek.
"You are so adorable,you know that?"he said and you blushed harder.

Jack smiled at you and grabbed your hand before he started pulling you to where the dart throwing game was.Jack paid for the game as a man gave him three darts.Jack offered you the darts.
"Would you like to try out?"he offered.
You smiled and took one from his hands.
"Sure,"you said before you aimed the target.
You threw it but you hit the end of the target board so you didn't win any points.You pouted,not satisfied.

Jack noticed as he put the remaining two darts on the table.He grabbed your waist from behind you and pulled your body close to him,causing you to blush in a deep shade of red.

He took one of the remaining two darts and placed it in your hand,his hand guiding your hand.
"Your shoulder is too tense,place your hand like
this,"he guided you as you did as he guided.
He aimed the target for you and you threw the target together,hitting straight to the target,gaining 15 points.

You smiled happily and looked up at Jack.He smiled back and grabbed the last dart.
He placed it in your hand again and you threw it together again,hitting the target again.
And you scored 30 points now.You smiled happily and hugged Jack happily,jumping up and down.
"We won!We won!We won!"

Jack smiled and pulled you closer by your waist.You blushed when you realized what you were doing and pulled away,blushing.Jack laughed and nipped your nose,causing you to blush harder.
"Jack!"
"You are so adorable!"he exclaimed as you blushed again.

The owner of the game laughed.
"Such a cute couple,here pick your reward,"he said."What do you want to pick?"Jack asked and you shook your head.
"We won it together because of you,I think you
should pick,"you said.

"Then,I want you to pick my reward,"he said and you blushed.
"Ok..."you said as your eyes scanned around the rewards.Your eyes landed on a small package of a strange beautiful locket and a small key.You picked it up.
"How about this?"you asked.Jack looked at the reward and smiled.
"We'll take this,"he said to the owner who smiled.

"I will keep it in my purse for a while,then,I'll
give it to you,"you said as you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.Jack smiled and grabbed your hand.He started walking with you.

Suddenly,your stomach growled loudly as you blushed.You held your stomach,hoping Jack couldn't here but he did.
"Looks like a lion is in here,"he teased as he patted your stomach gently,causing you to blush harder.
"Shut up,"you said,looking away,blushing.

Jack laughed and warpped his arm around your waist.
"Come on,let's go eat something,"he said and started to lead you to somewhere while you blushed and followed.

He bought two burgers and two drinks.One was (favourite drink) and one was soda.You two went to the bench so you could sit down and eat while chatting.

"What do we do next?"you asked,excited.
"Hmm.."Jack started to think before both of you heard a music band playing a museful happy song.People were cheering.

Jack smiled happily as he grabbed you and pulled you towards the centre of the crowd where the muisc band was playing.

"Jack!What are you doing?"you said as he spinned you around.
"Dance with me!"he said as both of you laughed and started dancing.Some couples joined you guys as the band palyed more happy songs.
But both of you were only focused on each other as you looked into each other's eyes with smiles on your faces.

Then,you two spent all day,chatting,playing games and enjoying rides.

Timeskips at night,

Jack and you were now riding the Ferris Wheel to enjoy the ride while watching the fireworks.
Jack's arm was around your shoulder while your head was on his shoulder,sitting close to each other as you watched the fireworks.

"Today was the best day that I ever have in my
life,"Jack said and you smiled before snuggling closer to him.
"Me too,"you mumbled and Jack smiled,pulling you closer to him.

Jack looked down at you.
"So...does that mean we are a thing now?"he
asked and you looked up at him.Gently,you pulled his jacket a bit,pulling his face near yours.You blushed and Jack immediately got the message.

He cupped your face and slowly pressed his lips against yours.You blushed again and kissed him back as the kiss became passionate.More fireworks filled the sky as you two kissed each other passionately.

Jack grabbed your neck while your arms went  around his neck,pulling closer to each other.
A warm pleasant feeling filled your heart as you felt love form Jack.

Jack slowly laid you down on the bench you two were sitting as he kissed you.You were now out of breath as you two kissed each other more passionately.

You broke away and looked into each other's eyes.Jack looked into your eyes while you looked into his.He started kissing you again and again until the ride was over.

Best first date ever.