Bonfire

(Y/n)'s POV

  "So what is it you'd like to do tonight?" Loki asked. We walked along the path to the Bifrost, taking our sweet time. He had invited me to tour Asgard, and I loved ever scenic view.
  "Well, once we get back to Midgard, we could have a bonfire." I said. He seemed confused, but willing.
  "What is a bonfire?" He asked, glancing over at me.
  "You burn wood in a pit made for it, and sit around the fire. We can tell stories, eat, or just talk." I explained, smiling as he took in my words.
  "Interesting. Is there anyone else coming?" He asked. I thought for a moment, then nodded.
  "Your brother, Tony, and his intern." I said.
  "You talked about a thing called "camping", could we do that?" He asked. I laughed under my breath, stopping as we approached the Bifrost.
  "If you're willing to sleep on a blow up mattress in freezing weather." I said, taking his hand as he looked at Heimdall.
  "To Midgard please." Loki requested. Heimdall nodded, and off we went. Thor was the first one we saw, and he came up to me.
  "Hello (Y/n)!" He said, picking me up in a hug. I giggled, hugging him back.
  "Hi Thor, you're crushing me." I wheezed, patting his back. He set me down, avoiding his brother's glare.
  "So where's Tony?" I asked.
  "Right here." Someone said behind me. I turned to see him, along with a teen boy.
  "Hey dude. And you must be Peter." I said, looking at him. He nodded, and I shook his hand.
  "I'm (Y/n), nice to meet ya kid." I said. Loki walked up, holding his hand out to Peter.
  "Hello Peter, I'm Loki, Thor's brother." He said, shaking the teen's hand.
  "So, where are we setting up camp?" I asked, heading to my parked car to grab the tent. I planned on getting Loki to camp for awhile, so the tent just stayed in the trunk for a couple of days.
  "Right up that hill."

              ~Time skip to sunset bonfire~

  "It's so pretty." I breathed, looking at the sunset. It's rich colors painted the sky, blending and swirling with the clouds. Deep reds, vibrant purples. Loki sighed in content, and his hand slipped into mine.
  "Who's ready for s'mores?" Thor shouted, running over with a bag of marshmallows. I smiled, giving Loki a metal stick for it. We sat around the fire I made earlier, passing the marshmallows around. Loki gave me a look, and I giggled.
  "Put it on the stick, like this." I said, spearing the treat. He mirrored me, and I put it over the fire. He did the same, watching the flames dance.
  "So, anyone got a story to tell?" Tony asked.  I thought of a conversation starter, knowing story telling wasn't our strong suit.
  "No, but I do have a topic. What is your element?" I asked, getting the ball rolling.

   ~Time skip cuz NyQuil makes me tired~

  "Alright, the fire's practically out, I'm heading to bed y'all. Good night." I said, unzipping the tent opening. The others agreed on their fatigue, getting into their tents. Loki followed me in, zipping it up behind him. We flopped on to the air mattress, and I shivered as the warmth left my skin. Loki chuckled, helping me crawl in  to the sleeping bag.
  "I have to change, so...." He trailed off. I blushed, getting my phone from my pocket.
  "Go on ahead, I don't mind." I said, try to hide my scarlet red cheeks. I leaned over, grabbing my shorts, and changed in the sleeping bag. I glanced over to see Loki's lean form, and averted my gaze.
  "Goodnight guys." I heard Peter's voice say somewhere outside.
  "Goodnight Peter." We all said. I yelped as the bed dipped, laughing as Loki caught me from rolling off. He pushed me back to my side, laughing.
  "You better not be doing anything weird in there." Tony's voice said. I laughed in embarrassment, seeing Loki forehead slap himself.
  "Oh shut up Tony." I said, sighing as I calmed down.
  "I can see your breath." Loki whispered, and I focused my eyes in the light of my phone. It was cold, my toes still felt like ice cubes. Loki's body was chilly as it slid into the sleeping bag, and he let out a shaky breath. His mass of hair layed out like a lion's mane as he layed down, and I smiled as he sighed.
  "Tonight was quite enjoyable, thank you darling." Loki said.
  "I'm glad you liked it. Are you comfortable?" I asked, yawning.
  "Very much so, are you darling?" He asked sweetly.
  "I am. I'm going to sleep, goodnight Loki." I whispered.
  "Goodnight, my love." He whispered. A couple minutes passed, and Loki's hands played with mine. I stayed still, curious. His cold but soft touch trailed up, and he traced every feature of my face.
  "You're perfect, my darling. But you lack the ability to pretend." Loki whispered. I giggled, opening my eyes. He grabbed my hand, kissing the back of it. I scooted closer, seeing a hint of mischief in those eyes.
  "What are you planning, God of Mischief?" I teased. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. I squealed as he rolled, and I was now laying on top of him.
  "For you to fall for me." He said. My heart fluttered, and I laughed.
  "Oh Loki, I already have." I said, kissing him.
  "You have fixed my broken heart, and I'm am forever grateful."