~L~ Noise Maker

(Requested by anon, enjoy!)

(Y/n)'s POV

The slight rainfall pattered against the roof, adding to the calm mood in the dim room. A hand drew small circles on my hip, and steady breaths ruffled my hair slightly. I sighed in content, snuggling closer to the sweet smell of Asgardian cologne. Loki hummed softly, enjoying the moment as much as I was. But, as we all know, something has to interrupt it. All of the sudden, perfectly out of the blue, my stomach tries to imitate a whale. I looked down at it, poking it gently to stop the ongoing noise. Loki's eyes fluttered open, looking around.
  "What in Odin's name was that?" He asked. I blushed softly, gesturing to the noise maker.
  "My stomach." I replied, giggling as he sat up. I did too, and he poked above my bellybutton.
  "Interesting. What causes it to do that?" He asked, feeling around. I laughed, holding my hand over his.
  "Digestion, bubbles, I honestly don't really know." I replied, and he smiled.
  "Do you want to know what that sounds like?" He asked me.
  "What, Mischief?" I asked.
  "Like a Midgardian creature, the big one under the water." He said. I smiled, knowing what he meant.
  "Like a whale?" I asked. He nodded, and as if on cue, my stomach made the noise again. Loki poked my stomach, and it stopped again. He chuckled, amusement shone in his eyes.
  "So interesting. It sounds like Thor when he complains." Loki said, and I laughed loudly.
  "It does not!" I said, and he laughed. We went on like this for a while, trying to beat each other in comparing my rumbling stomach to increasingly loud noises. He ended up beating me with a weird space creature, and we laughed till our stomachs hurt.
  "I win." Loki said, smiling ear to ear. I kissed his nose, laying on him again.
  "Yes you did, Mischief..... You're so cute sometimes, you know that?" I said. He blushed, chuckling.
  "I know nothing of what you speak, Mortal." He teased. I crawled up in his lap, and he gave me a tender kiss.
  "You are though. I love you, Loki." I said, and he smiled softly.
  "Love you too, my little noise maker."