~L~ Fighter From Beyond

Requested by: Valelala2319

(Y/n)'s POV

  "What exactly is a Valkyrie?" Tony asked. I sipped on some random drink he gave me, looking up at him.
  "Asgardian warrior women. The strongest there is. But the Allfather Odin's daughter, Hela, was stronger. She took out every last troop, if any got away I wouldn't know. She sought power, till Odin locked her away for good. The only reason I came back here is because I refuse to fight for the Allfather, my days of fighting are far from over, but I'm not going with a fleet." I said, and he nodded. I had landed here almost a year ago, and the Avengers took me in. Little did I know that two siblings were about to ruin the week.

~Later~

  "Odinson, what are you doing so far from home?" I asked, and Thor turned around. His eyes widened, and I raised an eyebrow.
  "A Valkyrie? With the Avengers? My lady, I do not know why you choose to side with these people." He said, and I walked closer, hand casually resting on my dragon fang.
  "They saved me, Thor. Whatever your reason is for distrust, let it go. They defend this planet with their lives, as will I." I said, and he nodded.

~Just a bit later~

  "(Y/n), you've got company." Tony said through his com. Loki walked into the room, and I felt a strong connection as soon as our eyes met. I had personally met him once before, but I felt something different then the night he chose to dance with me.
  "Glad to see some warriors stay on their feet. Where is it?" Loki asked, getting closer. I cocked my head as I saw his eyes, and I realized something was up. They were bright blue, when I knew the man had green. He must be under control from that damned Tesseract.
  "Loki. Listen to me. I will not hurt you, I just can't. But I need you to realize what you are doing to the city. You're killing innocent people, and I need you to break free from whatever is holding you." I said, and he grinned maniacally.
  "What hold? My dear, this is all according to plan." He said, and I pulled memories of learning magic. I needed to break him loose before something happens. I waited till he got close enough, and he was towering over me. I pressed a finger to his forehead, banishing an entity. He fell to the floor, and his eyes went back to normal.
  "Loki?" I said, and he looked up at me, chest heaving and his eyes looked outside.
  "(Y/n)? What did you do?" He asked, and I knelt down to him.
  "You were under control, I got it out. Are you alright?" I asked and he nodded, standing up.
  "I am, darling. Thank you." He said, meeting my eyes. They were so deep, and I had to look away before I got lost.
  "Tony, he's alright now." I said, and I got a hum from his end.
  "I need to fix this." He said, and I grabbed his hand.
  "We can fix this."

~Last time skip~

  "I don't want to leave my dear, but I have to." Loki said, and I kissed his cheek.
  "Just come back to me, okay? I'll be waiting." I said, and he smiled.
  "Talk to me every once and a while." He said, tapping his temple.
  "Will do love." I said, and my heart ached as he left. I decided I just couldn't, and looked to the sky.
  "Heimdall? It's been awhile, but I'd like to come home." I said, and Steve looked at me.
  "Are you sure?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "I'll come back, I promise." I said. The portal took me to Asgard, and Heimdall smiling.
  "Welcome home, (Y/n)." He said, and I smiled.
  "Thank you." I said, running after Loki.
  "I knew you couldn't resist me."
  "Shut up and let me love you."