~L~ I Thought You Were Dead

(Y/n)'s POV

I screamed. I wailed and screamed in utter agony as my wings were torn straight off my back. Blood poured down my back, and tears streaked down my cheeks.
  "LOKI!" I shouted, my voice hoarse and broken from the pain. This wasn't meant to happen, I didn't do anything. Odin had sentenced me to exile for a reason I didn't know, and was being put to death for coming back. I came for Loki, trying to stay out of sight. He was locked up, so he couldn't come for me. The bones of my wings snapped, and my once beautiful, now blood soaked wings, were gone. The guards hauled me up, and I was too weak to stand. The dragged me by my arms, taking me to somewhere. I was put in chains, and I looked to the crowd that stood before me. They parted suddenly, showing a fearful but determined Loki. He somehow got up here, falling in front of me. I weakly put my hand to his face, giving it a loving kiss.
  "(Y/n). My darling (Y/n), what have they done to you?" He asked, crying now. I just whimpered, too weak to reply.
  "This isn't fair. This isn't fair! THIS WASN'T HER FAULT!" He roared, wrapping his arms around my frail form. I took a shaky breath, running a hand through Loki's hair. I kissed his cheek, resting against him.
  "I..... Love.... You..... Loki." I whispered, and he held me desperately.
  "I love you too, (Y/n). With all my heart." He said, and guards tried to pull him away as Odin walked out.
  "Let me go, Loki. Please." I said shakily, tears returning with a force. He obeyed, hesitantly letting go after kissing me one last time. I kept my eyes on Loki's, and they allowed him to stay.
  "I, Odin, sentence you to death. You are sentenced to death for treason, of the highest order-" Odin began, when Loki thrashed, standing to glare at the man he had called father all his life.
  "I say this is a false accusation! She did nothing of the sort to deserve this!" He growled, speaking loud enough for everyone to hear.
  "How would this not be a true accusation?" Odin asked, sharpening his gaze on Loki. The guards allowed him to come up a few steps, and I scooted forward with some strain.
  "What you accused her of was false, and banishing her was an unjust sentence. This woman, this wonderful, sweet woman, doesn't deserve any of this. So I beg of you, let her live." He said, getting on his knees. This surprised everyone, given Loki had never done something like this before. I gave him a weak smile, letting it drop as Odin smacked his staff against the ground.
  "You have no proof to justify your words, boy. Even if you crave to have her near, her actions come with the consequences now." Odin said. I growled, turning to the All Father.
  "Well let me ask you this, Odin. Is it because I did something wrong and didn't know, or is it for your own selfish antics? To torture the son you use as a trophy of your victory? To see him break once and for all, and leave you to have your favorite take the throne? Because that is where even I will call bullshit. I won't care what you do to me,  take my life away, beat me, torture me, but don't hurt Loki more than you have, his entire life." I said, and Odin just gave me a look.
  "I hereby sentence you-" He began, and I hung my head, giving Loki one last glance.
  "Father! Enough, please!" A voice called out. I looked back up, seeing Thor. Loki for once looked relieved to see his brother, and I sighed.
  "What is it, son?" He asked. I groaned loudly, shaking my head. It was throbbing at this point, and my body was shaky.
  "Let her go, Father. I found the person responsible for what happened." He said, and more guards dragged another female in. She looked horrible, no sanity in her sunken eyes. She smiled creepily, snapping at the people near her. Odin looked to me, mumbling something to himself.
  "Release her, take her to the medical wing." He said. Guards unchained me, and Loki was released as well. He bolted up the stairs, not letting any of the guards even touch me. Thor told them to stay there, and Loki singlehandedly carried me. Pain wracked my body, and I groaned.
  "I know dear, we're almost there." Loki reassured, and we made it. I was put under, and I dreamt of Loki in a field, reading his favorite book with me.

~Time Skippy~

  "Hello, Lady (Y/n)." Thor greeted me as I opened my eyes. I tried pushing myself up, failing slightly then sitting up.
  "Hello Thor. Where's Loki?" I asked.
  "Right here darling." He answered. I turned my head, seeing him leaning against the door frame. His eyes drooped tiredly, but he smiled. He walked over, and I swung my legs to the side of the bed.
  "Look behind you." Thor said. I did, seeing my wings. My jaw dropped, and Loki chuckled.
  "But.... How?" I asked, extending them slightly.
  "Asgardian magic. Just don't stretch them out too much, they need to heal completely." Loki said, taking my hands. I smiled, moving a strand of hair from his face.
  "Thank you both, you saved my life." I said, and they nodded. Loki hugged me, and I buried my face in his mane of hair.
  "Anytime, (Y/n). I couldn't ever loose you, not now, not ever." He said, and I kissed his cheek.
  "I love you, my King." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled softly, kissing me.
  "Love you too, my dove."