~L~ The Sun Shines Again

WARNING: SLIGHT SPOILERS TO ENDGAME, WITH DIFFERENT ENDING

  "It worked!" One of the team announced. Tears welled in my eyes as I thought of who I missed the most, and I immediately looked around. I searched throughout the entire place, hope filling me. As I ran out of places to look, I remembered. I had a special connection to Loki, a bond that allowed me to sense him. I closed my eyes, concentrating. I felt magic, and my heart raced.
  "Loki? Can you hear me?" I called out to him. The presence became a little stronger, and I held on to it.
  "I hear you. You sound far away." His voice replied, sounding like it was in a tunnel.
  "Where are you?" I asked, trying to sense which direction he was.
  "The park. The one where you took me for the first time." He said.
  "Can you come to me? I'm at the new facility." I said. It was silent..............
  "Of course I can." A voice said behind me. I whipped around, my heart pounding as tears escaped my eyes. I ran to him, closing the space between us with a tight hug. He chuckled softly, holding me to him.
  "You were right, the sun would shine again." I whispered, and he hooked a finger under my chin. His eyes shone with tears, and his smile was wide.
  "My darling (Y/n), you are that sun." He said, kissing me. Joy overflowed through me as I kissed back, overwhelmed with how I felt.
  "Don't ever do anything stupid like that again." I scolded softly, referring to when he tried to trick Thanos.
  "I won't dear. I wouldn't ever do it again. I wouldn't want to be forced to never see you, to hold you. I promise I'll stay by you for as long as you want."
  "How about forever?"
  "Of course, my love."