Freedom

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Are you sure about this, lady (Y/n)? My father is not the easiest to persuade." Thor asked. We walked down the rainbow bridge, towards the castle. Loki was once again in the dungeons, and I came to get him out.
  "Yes, I'm sure. I'm just hoping Loki will agree." I said, popping my neck. We walked in, Thor leading me to the throne room. I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. We bowed before Odin, and I grunted softly as me knee met the hard floor.
  "My son, why have you come to me today?" Odin asked Thor. We stood, and Thor stepped forward.
  "I have brought a friend from Midgard, who came to ask you..... About my brother." Thor said, a nervous expression on his face as he gestured to me. I nodded, taking a step forward.
  "Your Majesty, I ask of you to set him free, under any condition you may have." I explained, not meeting his eyes as it turned to a slight glare.
  "Loki is not to be set free, his careless actions have gotten him where he is, and he will not leave under any circumstances." Odin said, and I huffed. I looked up, meeting his eyes with fire in mine. I've felt the longing just to see Loki for so long, I was prepared to fight for this.
  "But sir, can I make you aware that his actions weren't of his own will? He was under control, I saw it myself. And he has told me many times that all he wants is your acceptance, just for you to acknowledge that he is your son, adopted or not. He doesn't deserve to be locked up, to feel like he's worth nothing. Your Majesty, you may not love him as your son, but I love him more than anyone here could. I wish for him to know that love, to know he means something. And if he can't be set free, then damnit, I'll get my stuff from Midgard and be locked up with him. So please, give him one last chance." I said, softening my tone as my plea came. Thor held a shocked look, and I but my hands behind my back, waiting for Odin to speak. The All Father held an astonished look, and he stood.
  "(Y/n). Go to Loki in the dungeons, I must speak to Thor." He said. I nodded, following the guard to the dungeons. I walked to Loki's valt, waving the guard off.
  "Hey Loki." I said. He was reading a book, like he always did. At the sound of my voice, he put the book down, almost running to the electric wall that kept us apart.
  "(Y/n)! My dear, why have you come all this way? Is something happening?" He asked. I laughed softly, shaking my head.
  "No, I came to see you. I actually came to get you out, but I don't know if that will happen." I said, sighing. Loki did too, pulling up a chair to sit in front of me.
  "Have you already talked to Father?" He asked.
  "I did, but he told me to come here while he talked to Thor." I said, grumbling.
  "That's good news, you both are good at talking to him. What did you say to him?" He asked, I blushed.
  "It's best if you get that information from your brother." I replied, turning at the sound of footsteps. The same guard as before appeared, and Loki stood.
  "The All Father wants to speak with you." He said. I nodded, waving a goodbye to Loki.
  "Good luck, dear." He said. I followed the guard back to Odin, looking at Thor for confirmation. A proud smile was on the God of Thunder's face, which rose my hopes. I curtsied quickly instead of bowing, and Odin held a more gentle gaze, which calmed me.
  "(Y/n), your words moved me. I will let Loki go, under one condition." He said. I got excited, but kept my composure.
  "Yes, Your Majesty?" I asked. He smiled, and I just felt joy.
  "You must have him by your side at all times, keep him in your sights. I see that you keep him whole, and I will let him go to Midgard with you." He said. I looked to Thor, almost jumping up and down.
  "Thank you, Your Majesty! I promise I will keep that condition for as long as you see fit. Thank you, thank you!" I said, and he nodded, dismissing us. As I got out of Odin's sight, I ran to the dungeons. Thor laughed, following at a walking pace. I shouted happily, sliding to Loki.
  "What is it (Y/n)? I heard you shout." Loki asked, and I jumped up and down excitedly as a guard came to open the valt.
  "You're free Loki! I got Odin's approval!" I said, and Loki smiled. As the wall dissipated, I ran up to him, hugging him. Loki spun us, shouting happily with me.
  "That's wonderful! I'm so proud of you." He said, putting me down. I heard Thor chuckle, and I ran over, hugging him too.
  "Thanks for your help, Thor." I said, and he hugged back.
  "No problem, lady (Y/n)." He said. Loki and I laughed, excited. Thor explained that he would stay with me as we went to the Bifrost, and Loki smiled. We went back home, and I led them to my house. I heard a gasp as I set up Loki's room, and walked out to the living room.
  "(Y/n), is what you said to Father true?" Loki asked. I blushed, walking up to him.
"Yes, they are. Remember, I speak from here." I said, putting my hand over his heart. It thrummed softly under my fingertips, and Loki took my hand, smiling.
  "Then I love you too, (Y/n)." He said, pressing his lips to mine.
  "No more mischief?" I asked. Loki chuckled, kissing my forehead.
  "Not unless it's with you, love."