~TH~ Interviews

(Y/n)'s POV

"So, what're you taking me to today?" I asked, looking over at Tom.
  "To an interview. Everyone's been asking for you to be in one with me. Plus, who wouldn't want to interview with the amazing (Hero/ Villain name)?" He said. I smiled, giggling softly.
  "Okay. Do you know who's interviewing?" I asked.
  "I don't, but they may have food." He said, smiling.
  "Oh good." I said, and we both laughed. He pulled up to a building, and there was a small crowd waiting. I twiddled my thumbs, you would think being famous would make crowds easy, but not for me. Tom noticed, and he grabbed my hand as we walked inside. He led me to the room, and we greeted the interviewer.
  "Hello! My name is William, but you can call me Will if you'd like. It's so nice to meet you!" He said, and I shook his hand.
  "It's nice to meet you too, Will. So, where do we start?" I asked, sitting down. Tom sat down too, readjusting. Will paused, thinking.
  "These will just be random hand picked questions, so I guess we'll start out small. What do you guys like to do in your spare time?" He asked. I didn't have to think long, answering first.
  "It depends, but most of the time I like to (fave thing to do). I know he likes to read." I said, point at Tom. He laughed, as did Will.
  "It's true. If I'm not reading I'm normally out doing something. And if it's the two of us then just random things. Yesterday we just cooked and watched several movies." Tom said. Will nodded, looking over to his little slip of paper.
  "Well that's nice. Now, as some fans have asked.... Would you ever date one of them, meaning a fan of yours?" He asked. I thought about it, moving a loose strand of hair.
  "It depends. If you truly love someone, then it won't matter what their social status is. Personally, it's just depends." Tom said. I nodded, and Will looked to me.
  "All I can say is ditto. It just depends, all people are different. Plus you never know who could be the one." I said. I looked to Tom, and he smiled.
  "That's a very good point. I'm glad to hear that social status doesn't play along in your lives. Let's see here..... Oh! This one I've personally wanted to ask. If you had the choice, what would be your superpower?" Will asked.
  "To be honest, (power) is what I'd want to have." I said. Tom chuckled softly, getting our attention.
  "That fits you well. If I had a power myself, I would probably like the ability of flight, or something else. I haven't really thought about that." He said. We kept answering more questions, giving our opinions on the various movies Tom and I had been in.
  "So, what's your secret talent?" Will asked.
  "Well it wouldn't be a secret if I told you." I joked, and we all laughed.
  "Hers is singing. She never does it in public, but it would be wonderful if she would." Tom stated. I blushed, waving a dismissive hand.
  "I-it's not that good, but thanks." I said. Will gave me an excited expression, and my heart raced as I knew what he'd say.

  "Oh, come on! I bet it's wonderful! Please, do sing for us!" He said. I looked away nervously, wringing my hands. Tom placed a hand on mine, giving me a comforting smile.
  "It's okay, dear. You'll do great." He reassured. I took a deep breath, thinking of a song.

  ~The secrets you tell me, I'll take to my grave. There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway. And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed. I know that you love me, love me, even when I lose my head. Guillotine. Guillotine. Even when I lose my head, guillotine.~

I sang as good as my nerves would let me, and the boys clapped.
  "See, I told you that you'd do good! Very beautiful, (Y/n)." Will complemented. Tom nodded, and I changed the topic.
  "Thank you. Though Tom dances better then I ever could." I said. It was Tom's turn to blush, and he laughed.
  "Are you sure? You're pretty good at that too." Tom said.
  "Are you challenging me?" I asked sarcastically, turning to Tom. Will laughed as we had a minor staring contest, bursting out in a fit of laughter.
  "All right, we've come to the last question before we have to wrap things up. Who's your favorite actor from the MCU?" He asked. I pointed to Tom, laughing when he pointed to me.
  "He is. He conveys Loki so incredibly well. The emotion behind the broken spirit in The Dark World, the mischievous loveable side, and just anything you could think of. And outside of the set, he's just a good man with an incredibly kind heart." I said, and Tom smiled.
  "That's sweet of you, (Y/n). Though I'd have to say the same for you." He said.
  "How's that?" Will asked. I looked to Tom, also wanting to know.
  "She has a lot of fun on set, and she keeps the crew hyped up and ready. It just.... She has this aura, one I can only describe as uplifting. And her acting is incredible. As (Hero/ Villain name), she has a strong part to play. She just takes the spotlight, it's honestly I once in a lifetime sight to see. I wish I had her confidence." He said. I blushed, but smiled.
  "Aww, thanks! Though we both know who could give his confidence to someone else." I said.
  "Hemsworth." We said in unison. The three of us laughed. We wrapped it all up, heading back to his house.
  "Well that was fun." I said, relaxing against the car seat.
  "It was. What do you want to do now?" He asked.
  "To be honest, be lazy." I replied. He chuckled.
  "That can be arranged." He said. We just listened to the radio, eventually making it back. I changed into sweats and a random shirt, taking a blanket to the couch. Tom sat down, scrolling through Netflix. He found a movie, and I snuggled against him, sighing tiredly. From the many times of being this close on set, it wasn't uncommon for any of us actors to just lay on each other. He wrapped an arm around me, readjusting to make himself comfortable. My eyelids drooped tiredly as the movie went on, and I eventually gave up and closed them. Tom kissed the top of my head, resting his on mine.
  "Do you want me to wake you at any point?" He asked. I felt his hands glide through my hair, and I relaxed completely.
  "No, not unless you feel like it." I whispered.
  "Okay. Sleep well darling." He said.
  "I will." I said, falling asleep in his comforting warmth.

Loki x Reader Oneshots (INCLUDING TOM HIDDLESTON)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara