~TH~ I Don't Know How You Do It

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Kick some ass, (Y/n)." (Friend) said. I rolled my eyes, laughing softly as I went on set. This was the interesting part of the movie, and I wanted to nail this shot on the first try. Tom (well really his character) get in an argument with me, (your character), and I have to cry. We had already shot the argument, and Tom was watching of set. I got in my spot, shaking my hands around and taking a huge breath before giving them a thumbs up. I backed myself up against the door, sliding down to the bottom onto my knees. I made a loud sobbing noise, forcing tears with ease. I could cry on command, it was just the acting sad that I had to worry about. I wrapped my arms around myself, letting my hair hang in front of my face. A knock came to the door behind me on cue, I knew it was Tom.
  "Go away (T's character)." I said, making my voice break.
  "(Character), I'm sorry. You don't have to let me in, but I'm sorry." Tom's voice said from the other side. I got up, opening the door with the most unamused expression I could muster.
  "Wow, that's new. You want to apologise for what you did, that's fine. But show me that I can accept that apology." I said. He came forward, resting his forehead against mine. My hair was done in a braid, and he did his own little thing, undoing it. I kept my eyes down, pretending to be annoyed. He ran his fingers through my hair, and I couldn't help but close my eyes a bit at the feeling.
  "I don't know what I should do to satisfy you, darling, besides this." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. A kiss was placed to my forehead, and I looked up at his beautiful blue eyes.
  "That's good enough." I said. Someone shouted that we were done with the shot, and I smiled.
  "Takes a lot to cry, doesn't it?" Tom asked. I shook my head, wiping said mess makers off my cheeks.
  "Not really, it's like a click in my brain, I can cry at will." I said. He nodded, still having his arms around me.
  "I don't know how you do it."