Snow

(Y/n)'s POV

  "What's the problem?" I asked Loki ad we drove down the road. Snow blanketed the once green land, the road now grey from the heavy precipitation. Loki growled at the people in front of us, white knuckling the poor steering wheel.
  "These damned people can't drive in a simple snowstorm! MOVE!" He snarled, honking the horn. I rested a hand on his arm, grabbing his attention.
  "Loki, calm down. Would you like me to drive?" I asked. He stayed silent for a second, running a hand through his hair.
  "If it should get us home, you may." He said, pulling over. I pressed the caution lights, and switched sides with him. Turning the wheel, I got us back on track. I drummed my fingers to the beat of the music on the radio, keeping close attention on the cars around us. As the traffic lessened, and the snow thickened, our traverse became a but more difficult.
  "Hey Loki?" I said, glancing over at him.
  "Yes?" He said sleepily.
  "Will you keep an eye out for me? I can't see too well." I said, squinting out into the white world outside. Loki grunted, moving to a better position to watch. I followed the mountain side, climbing up and around it. As we did.....
  "Shit." I whispered, hitting the wheel.
  "What is it?" Loki said, looking at me.
  "The car... It's shorting out.... No, no, no! Work you stupid machine!" I yelled, pressing the gas. Nothing happened. I managed to pull off the road, growling as the car stopped. I grabbed my jacket from the back, popping the trunk.
  "What are you doing (Y/n)?" Loki asked, watching as I opened the door.
  "I'm gonna see if I can fix the car. Would you call you brother for me?" I asked. He nodded, grabbing my phone. I shivered as the cold air whipped around me.

                         ~Small time skip~

  "Well, I can't fix the car." I said, climbing back into the driver's seat. Loki, handed me my phone, sighing.
  "No one seems to be answering. What do we do?" He said, looking to the now dark outside. I checked my phone, seeing no bars.
  "The snow should stop tonight. We will just stay here and hope a snow plow comes in the morning." I said, gesturing to the backseat. I opened the trunk from the inside, grabbing a few blankets and some water, along with hand warmers and fruit snacks.
  "So what if they don't come in the morning?" Loki asked, taking a bottle from me. I sighed, wrapping a blanket around myself.
  "We may have to brave the storm, and go find someone so we can contact help. But we'll just hope for the best." I said, giving him a weak smile. He opened his arms, allowing me to curl up against him. I shivered once more, pulling a second blanket up over my shoulders. A hand played with my hair, another rubbed circles on my thigh.
  "I trust your word on your hopes for help. But just in cause I don't tell you later, I love you, darling." He said. I giggled, kissing him softly.
  "I love you too honey. Now rest, you might need it." I said, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.
  "I will. And the sun will shine on us tomorrow."