Don't Die On Me

(Y/n)'s POV

  "(Y/n), get your ass out here! We need backup!" Tony shouted through the com. I grumbled, guiding Loki through the city streets.
  "I'm coming you ass! It's not my fault we have to run there!" I said, panting. We finally made it to the battlefield, creatures were crawling everywhere.
  "Are you close?" Steve asked.
  "Yes, what are these?!" I asked, slicing through the weird creatures. Loki helped, having my back.
  "I don't know, but they're no bueno. Just help us out!" Tony said, flying overhead with blasters aimed. I did, taking out the majority of the ones on the ground. Loki was pinned by one, and I killed it, helping him to his feet.
  "Thank you." He said, panting.
  "No problem." I said, looking around. I saw Bucky in the middle of the field, surrounded.
  "BUCKY!" I shouted, running at full speed to his aid. I slashed creatures down, falling to my knees as one tackled me from behind.
  "LOKI!" I screamed, yelping as it's razor sharp claws wrapped around me, stabbing into my stomach.
  "(Y/N)!" Loki's voice yelled. I fell, screaming in agony.

Loki's POV

I killed the creature on (Y/n), the last one of the wretched beasts that would dare to hurt my love. I crouched down to her, my panic rising as I saw blood. I rolled he over, holding he in my arms.
  "My dear, are you alright?" I asked, brushing her softy hair from her eyes.
  "Ow........ I-i..... No...." She rasped, holding her stomach. Blood gushed from her wounds, and tears threatened to fall.
  "It's going to be alright, (Y/n). They can heal you." I said, my fear reflected by my quickened breath. Her hand came up, holding my cheek. I leaned into it, and the tears fell.
  "Loki, we both know that's not going to happen......... I'm sorry............ I-i.........I...." She began, tears coming from her now. I held her closer, pain coursing through me.
  "What is it, my love?" I asked, and she smiled, kissing my hand.
  "I love you, Loki." She said, closing her eyes. Her breathing slowed to a stop, and fear took over me once more.
  "No no nononono! (Y/n) please! You can't die on me! No! NO! Please.......... i love you." I cried, pressing my forehead to hers. Memories of her flooded my mind, her laugh, her smile, and those beautiful eyes...... I screamed, not caring that the others were now around me.
  "Brother, your magic." Thor said.
  "Not now........... It's too late." I said with a broken voice.
  "No, look." He said, and I did. Magic surrounded (Y/n), healing magic. Mother was the one who taught me it, but I was never successful.

(Y/n)'s POV

Light flooded my eyes and they opened, and pain made my entire body feel sore. I saw Loki, who had tears streaming down his face. I smiled, the only thing I could muster in my weak state.
  "(Y/n), oh my goodness!" Loki said, practically tackling me in a hug. I hugged back, and he sobbed.
  "Loki, what happened?" I asked.
  "I'll explain later, love. But first-" he said, suddenly kissing me. I kissed back, and the team cheered.
  "Alright lovebirds, break it up! We still have to get (Y/n) some help." Tony said, and Loki picked me up.
  "I love you." I whispered.
  "I love you too, darling."