Steamy

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Whew, glad that's done. Thanks for the help Loki." I said, wiping the sweat off my forehead. Loki nodded, stretching.
  "No problem my love. But I do have to ask, why pick such a hot day?" He asked, and I laughed. We had been doing yardwork for the past two hours, in 70 degree weather. We were both sweating, and I gave Loki a water bottle as we walked inside.
  "It needed to be done. I can't control the weather." I said, downing half a bottle. He laughed, downing his completely.
  "At least we got to do something together." He said. We had been on missions for the past month, with no time to just hang out.
  "Yup. And that's all that matters." I said, kissing him. He kissed back, putting his hands on my hips. I wrapped mine around his neck, deepening the kiss. Loki let a low groan escape him, and he backed me up again a wall. The kiss became more heated, and we parted.
  "Loki, I have to shower. I feel gross and sweaty." I panted, and he chuckled softly.
  "May I join you? Less wasted water." He asked, and I knew his intention from the way his voice lowered.
  "Yes please~" I purred, locking our lips again. He picked me up by my thighs, carrying me to the bathroom. We broke apart momentarily for him to set me down, and I turned on the shower. Loki pressed up against me from behind, kissing my neck. I moaned in surprise, and he nipped softly at the most sensitive spots of my neck. I felt his smirk against my neck, and he dragged his tongue along it, making me shiver. I turned in his grasp, looking into his lust-filled eyes as I stripped him. He stripped me, and I climbed into the shower. My hair was soaked by the warm water, my skin forming goosebumps as Loki trailed his hands along my skin. The heat in my core burned hotter, and I moaned in need.
  "What first, love?" Loki asked.
  "Hair." I whispered, kissing his neck. He panted slightly, still doing what we came here for and began to massage my scalp with shampoo. I groaned as his hands thoroughly cleaned my scalp and hair, and Loki chuckled.
  "Feel good?" He asked. I opened my eyes to see his smirk, and I kissed his neck again in reply. He rinsed my hair out, putting conditioner in it. I got his hair wash, some weird Asgardian mix of shampoo and conditioner, but it smells glorious. I ran it through his hair, and he smiled, closing his eyes.
  "Don't stop." He purred, and I giggled. I didn't for a bit, gently pushing him under the water. He sighed happily as I washed his hair completely out, and I kissed his jaw. He chuckled under his breath, leaning down slightly to kiss my cheek.
  "I love you, so much." He whispered.
  "I love you too, Loki." I said, kissing down to his collarbone. He groaned softly, pulling my closer.
  "May I wash you, my dear?" He asked, his voice becoming husky.
  "Whatever you wish, my King." I whispered, getting a hum of approval from him. He always loved when I called him that, for obvious reasons. He got my soap out, and began trailing his hands over my flushed skin. He fondled my breasts, not missing an inch of skin as his hands trailed to my hips. I panted heavily, locking our lips once more with a kiss as his hands cleaned my back. His member pressed teasingly against my thigh, and I moaned. He got his soap, allowing me to run my hands along his abs. I let my fingers dip into the different textures of his muscles, and wrapped my arms around him. He attacked my neck once more, and my hands roamed his back as pleasure came through me. I moaned softly, rubbing along his v line. He groaned, his hands winding down to pull me closer by my ass.
  "Enough teasing Loki." I whimpered, and he chuckled.
  "Alright my love. I'll give you what you want." He purred, pressing me against the cold wall. The water off his body had rinsed my front half off, and his cold but soft touch trailed down. I moaned as his fingers made contact with my womanhood, and he smirked. He pressed his body completely to mine, and he nipped my ear.
  "Jump." He growled, and I did. He held me up, and I moaned as he pushed into me. My nails clawed at his back, and he groaned loudly. My moans echoed in the bathroom as he thrusted, his groans turning me on more. He suddenly thrusted faster, and I leaned my head back, crying out.
  "Loki! Oh don't stop~" I moaned, reveling in the feeling of his skin against mine, and his pleasured noises ringing in my ears.
  "I won't my love. Say my name, scream it, and I will give it to you." He said, now slamming into me. I repeatedly moaned out his name, practically screaming as we both climaxed. We were both panting heavily, and he rested his forehead against mine.
  "(Y/n), do you feel clean?" He asked. I giggled, kissing his nose.
  "Yes honey, I do." I said. He put me down, and I went around him to completely rinse myself. He hugged me from behind, kissing my jaw.
  "I love you." He said almost absentmindedly, sighing happily. I craned my neck, kissing his cheek.
  "I love you too."