~TH~ On Set

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Y'all ready?" The director asked.
  "Ready as I'll ever be." I said, looking up at my chains. In this movie, a friend of mine, (friend's name) was the main villain. He wanted control of something.... I can't remember because that's his part, but there's a twist. I happen to play as the ex wife, who's trying to snitch on him. He found me, chaining me to get the info he needs.
  "Alright....... ACTION!" He yelled. I made myself look frightened, yanking on the chains roughly to make some noise. (Friend) walked up, and I looked him in the eyes, sharpening my gaze.
  "What the hell do you want from me?!" I yelled, thrashing one last time. He gently grabbed my neck, and I pulled back, making it look like he slammed me back.
  "What I want, is you out of my way." He growled, getting close.
  "That's not it, you don't just leave me alive unless you want something else." I said, making my voice scratchy. He backed up, and I let my hair hang in front of my face.
  "Oh, Harlow. Always so clever. I've got all the time in the world, so even if you don't speak today......" He trailed off, pinning me to the wall and lightly holding my chin.
  "I'll torture the hell out of you till you do." He whispered in my ear. I made tears come to my eyes, pressing my body to the wall in a frightened manner.
  "ANNNNND CUT! Nice job you guys!" The director said. I sighed, laughing softly.
  "Can someone get me out of these?" I asked, and the crew laughed. (Friend) undid them, and I stretched my arms.
  "Thanks. You did great." I said, and he nodded.
  "You did too. I've gotta go prepare." He said. I nodded, and he ran off. The next part was a bit gruesome, so I understood. I went to Tom, who had a part soon.
  "Hey darling, you did wonderful." He said. I sat in my chair, letting Athena (makeup artist) get to work.
  "Thanks. This next part though...." I said, making a face. The three of us laughed, and I closed my eyes tiredly. Acting takes the life out of me some days.
  "You'll do wonderful. Just hold on this time." He said. I giggled softly, remembering. We had an inside joke from when we shot one of the Avengers movies, and he was supposed to carry me. He ended up missing the catch, and I almost fell.
  "Believe me when I say that I will. Just don't cry." I said.
  "Why would I..... Oh yeah." He said, and we laughed. It was silent for the rest of the time we sat there, and we both thought about the scene ahead as the makeup artists did their thing.
  "Okay everyone! We need ya pronto!" Someone shouted in the back. I had already changed outfits, and was prepared.
  "Thank you Athena!" I said, running to the set. I was put back up in the chains, and I allowed myself a second to rest.
  "ACTION!" The director shouted. I took in shaky breaths, relaxing my muscles as much as possible. (Friend) came up, grabbing my chin again.
  "So pet, will you tell me where to find them?" He said. I looked up at him, giving my best glare.
  "You know I'll never tell you. You might as well kill me before you run out of time." I said, barely talking. He shoved me, and I forced a pained groan.  He left the set, and I made myself cry, adding a agonized wail for good effect. Tom came on set, and I did as needed.
  "Ben! What are you doing here?! You need to leave!" I whispered yelled, and he went to my chains, undoing them.
  "I heard you screams, but couldn't come till now. I'm getting you out of here." He said. I fell against him as the chains came off, relaxing enough to seem weak. He picked me up bridal style, with some effort. I limply wrapped my arms around him, and we paused for a second as the finished up the next scene. They waved us forward, and Tom carried me out to the "car", placing me in it.
  "CUT! THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!" The director announced. We got out, and I yawned.
  "Damn, I'm tired." I said, and Tom laughed.
  "So no going out for food tonight?" Tom asked.
  "Sorry hun, but yeah. We can have pizza at my place though." I said.
  "That sounds delightful." He said. We got cleaned up, and he drove us back home. Yup, just your average day on the set.