~L~ Comfort

(Y/n)'s POV

I bounced in place, excited. Thor and Loki were coming back today, after a while I've began to miss the duo. Tony just sat lazily on the bar, unamused. The elevator opened, and Thor catapulted into me.
  "Lady (Y/n)! It's so good to see you!" He said, squeezing me in a bear hug.
  "Hey Thor!" I said, hugging him back. He sat me down, going to Tony. I looked over, seeing Loki. My smiled dropped at his baggy, tear stained eyes. His lips held a weak smile as our eyes met, but pain was evident in them. I went to him, gently wrapping my arms around him. He hugged back, burying his head in my neck.
  "Hey Loki." I said softly, leaning my head into his. He held me closer, allowing no space between us.
  "Hello my dear." He said, his voice weak and slightly broken.
  "Would you like to go to my balcony?" I asked, knowing he wouldn't want to explain in front of the others.
  "Of course darling." He answered. The boys weren't paying any attention to us, and I took him up to my room, leaning against the rail of my balcony.
  "So, what's going on?" I asked. Loki stood next to me, looking out towards the city. His eyes dropped to look at his hands, and he let out a shaky sigh.
  "The feelings I've kept inside me all these years. It's hurting me. The pain, the torture, the mistreatment. It just....... It hurts." He said, breaking down. I pulled him to me, allowing him to break on me. His hands clenched my shirt slightly, and he cried into my shoulder. It pained me to hear his sobs, to feel the pain radiating off him.
  "Shh, it's okay Loki. I'm here, it's okay." I said softly, running a hand through his hair soothingly.
  "(Y/n), it won't go away. How could it be okay?" He asked, and I led him to sit on my bed.
  "You have me. Tell me everything, let me carry your burdens, love. I'm here, I always will be." I said. I wiped his tears, and he leaned into my hand.
  "Darling, you are an angel." He said.

~Time Skip~

  "Could you sing to me?" Loki asked. He was now laying against me, using my stomach as a pillow.
  "Sure, anything in particular?" I asked.
  "Something that relates to me." He said. I thought for a minute, then thought of a song.

  When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour spent together
Lives within my heart
And when she was sad
I was there to dry her tears
And when he was happy so was I
When she loved me

I sang. Loki seemed to still completely, listening to the lyrics. I played with his hair, braiding small strands of it.

Through the summer and the fall
We had each other that was all
Just she and I together
Like it was meant to be
And when she was lonely
I was there to comfort her
And I knew that she loved me

I kept going, and I could tell the connection Loki was making. His mother...... But I kept going since it seemed to calm him.

So the years went by
I stayed the same
But she began to drift away
I was left alone
Still I waited for the day
When she'd say I will always love you
Lonely and forgotten
Never thought she'd look my way
And she smiled at me and held me
Just like she used to do
Like she loved me
When she loved me
When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour spent together
Lives within my heart
When she
Loved
Me

I sang, stopping. Loki sighed, holding my hands. I smiled softly, rubbing his fingers with mine.
  "You always know what to sing, my dear." He said. I blushed, giggling.
  "Did you like it?" I asked. He sat up, turning to me.
  "I loved it, just like I love you." He said, kissing me. I kissed back, and his hand came up to gently hold my cheek. My hands loosely tangled in his hair, and he pulled me to him.
  "I love you too, babe." I said. He wrapped his arms around me, and I sat comfortably in his lap.
  "My love, I will forever and always come to you if needing comfort. But as I will you, you can always come to me." He said. I hummed in agreement, letting it turn to a hum of satisfaction as his lips brushed my neck.
  "Don't ever leave." I whispered.
  "I didn't plan on it, love."