Crazy

(I jus watched part of Thor: The Dark World on YouTube, and I just wanted to write this because I'm laughing too hard 🤣. PS... You have wings in this, like Maleficent almost.)

(Y/n)'s POV

I drummed my fingers, anxious to get out of here. Thor managed to start up the ship, and was figuring out the controls.
  "I think you missed a column." Loki teased, and I giggled.
  "Shut up!" Thor growled, moving the controls a bit frantically. We smashed out of the building, flying into open air. Thor flew around crazy, and I was holding onto Loki's arm for balance.
  "Look, why don't you let me take over? I'm clearly the better pilot." Loki said, looking at his brother.
  "Is that right? But out of the two of us who's the one who can actually fly?" Thor asked mockingly. I scoffed, laughing slightly.
  "Excuse me, but I can fly you know." I said, Thor kept in control. People began shooting,  and Loki gave me an arm to hold, and I took it. Jade fell, and of course Loki had to say something.
  "Oh dear, is she dead?" He said. Thor kept his eyes on where we were going, but glanced.
  "Jane?" Thor asked.
  "I'm fine." She said, waving a hand. Thor ran into another building, and glanced at Loki.
  "Not a word." He said. I giggled again, holding on to Loki. We saw ships following us, and Loki got out of my grip, going to my left side.
  "Now they're following us." Loki commented. I watched them, flaring my wings for balance. Loki and I both stumbled as they shot at us, and I pulled him back up with a wing.
  "Now they're firing at us!" He said.
  "Yeah thank you for the commentary Loki, it's not at all distracting!" Thor growled sarcastically. We flew towards a tunnel, and Thor hit a statue. I angled my wings like the ship's, preparing to instruct him.
  "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather." Loki said, and I slapped him on the arm.
  "Tilt right." I instructed, doing the same with my wings. Thor did, mirroring me.
  "Level out." I said, and he did as I said. Shots fired at us again, and I watched.
  "Spiral left. Now right, then bank right. Level out." I instructed, and Thor did.
  "Okay, this is wonderful. This is a tremendous idea. Let's steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that, flying around the city, crashing into everything in sight so everyone can see it. It's brilliant Thor! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!" Loki shouted, and Thor pushed him out. I laughed, jumping out after him. I flew down to our escape ship, seeing Loki on his back. I laughed loudly, holding my stomach as I flew above the ship. Loki glared, raising a brow.
  "I see your time in the dungeons made you no less graceful Loki." Fandral said, chuckling as he got up. Thor sat Jade down, and stood up.
  "You lied to me, I'm impressed." Loki said, and I laughed softly.
  "Glad you're pleased, now you'll do as you promised. You'll take us to your secret pathway." Thor said, and Loki took the wheel. I followed, and he smiled. He let out a breath, exhilarated by the feeling of flying. I smiled at this, knowing how he felt. We gained speed, and I dropped on the deck before I could be left behind. He turned the ship, taking off towards the mountains. Water sprayed around us, and Thor looked back at us. One single ship followed, shooting at us. I wiggled my wings, and Loki followed with the ship, zigzagging to evade shots. Loki got the ship up, away from the water.
  "Fandral." Thor said.
  "Right.... For Asgard." He said, jumping off the side, rope in hand. The ship behind us dropped, and I focused my attention on the mountains.
  "Um Loki." I said, backing up behind him.
  "If it were easy, everyone would do it." Loki said, aiming the ship at one spot in the mountains.
  "Are you mad?!" Thor asked, and I smiled slightly.
  "Possibly." Loki replied, and I braced myself. Thor got down with Jane, making sure she would be alright. We entered a small space, bumping into the walls. We were suddenly somewhere else, and out of the tunnel.
  "Ta-da." Loki said, and I laughed. We flew around, and I kissed his cheek, getting a blush out of him.
  "Thanks for making me laugh, crazy boy." I said, and he smiled.
  "Anything for you, love."

Loki x Reader Oneshots (INCLUDING TOM HIDDLESTON)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें