~TH~ Reunions

(Y/n)'s POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Hemsworth. He drove around, this place wasn't familiar.
"You'll see." He said. Evans and RDJ sat in the backseat, RDJ was recording me.
"Alright.... Why are you recording?" I asked.
"Vlog. Just let the surprise happen, don't question it." He replied. They had been telling me about a surprise for a week now, and I've been begging them to tell me. I sighed, listening to the radio as the buildings passed. We ended up at the airport, and my confusion spiralled.
"The airport?" I questioned.
"Gotta pick up a friend." Evans said. I nodded, and we got out. As we waited by the gait, I sat on my phone. I put it up after some time, closing my eyes.
"Hey, look who it is!" RDJ said. I opened my eyes, seeing the one person I hadn't seen in two years. Tears welled in my eyes, and I shot up, not believing my eyes.
"Tom!" I shouted, and he came to me. He hugged me tightly, and I pressed myself into him, my longing was overwhelming. Tears now escaped my eyes, and I stayed latched against Tom. He kissed the top of my head, rocking slightly as he too had tears in his eyes. The trio beside us chuckled and awwed, but I didn't care.
"I missed you, I missed so much." He said, resting his head in the crook of my neck.
"Me too." I whispered, just taking in the moment. We stayed like that for a minute, and I let him hug the others as I wiped my tears. He came over, smiling. I looked into his eyes, just overjoyed.
"I have a present for you." He said.
"Oh?" I said. He kissed me, and my heart was pounding so hard I was sure he could feel it. I kissed back, my emotions were overwhelming.
"I love you, I love you, I love you." I said as I kissed every part of his face. He laughed, hugging me again.
"I love you too (Y/n)." He said.
"Alrighty you two, it's time for food! I'm fucking starving!" RDJ said, and I laughed, grabbed Tom's hand.
"Best. Surprise. Ever." I said. They all laughed, and Tom kissed my forehead.
"And the best day of my life."