~L~ Magical

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Thor, why did you bring me here?" I asked, following him through the beautiful castle. I was a fellow Asgardian, a friend to the Odinson from past battles.
  "My mother requested your presence. For what reason I do not know." He said, and I nodded. We came to the throne, and I bowed.
  "Stand, warrior." Odin said, and the Allmother smiled.
  "You requested me, Your Majesty?" I asked, and she nodded. I followed her, and we went to a small room.
  "You may stand outside, Thor. I wish to speak to her privately." She said, and Thor obeyed.
  "Your Majesty?" I questioned, confused.
  "(Y/n), have you met both of my sons?" She asked.
  "Yes ma'am." I replied, and she seemed to be excited.
  "What do you think of them?" She asked. I was still confused, but answered honestly.
  "Thor is like a brother to me, besides my own. Loki, he is different than any man I've met. He's kind, even from the one time I've met him." I said, and she bit her lip, smiling.
  "Alright. I have an idea. Loki doesn't really have any close friends, and he just seems to be pretty depressed just not having anyone. I will allow you to stay here, and see if you two want to get to know each other a better." She said. I nodded, still confused slightly.
  "I will, if that is your wish. How long will I stay?" I asked.
  "As long as you feel comfortable."

~Next Day~

I woke up, sighing happily in the blankets wound around me. I got up, heading towards where Thor took me once for breakfast.
  "It's always pleasant to see familiar faces." A voice said behind me. I turned, seeing the raven haired Odinson. I smiled, stopping to let him catch up.
  "Hello, my Prince." I said, and he chuckled.
  "No need for formality, my dear." He said, and I smiled.
  "It's nice to finally see you and it not be during a fight." I said, and he chuckled as we began to walk again.
  "Truly, it's much better."
We got to know each other since then, and he turned out to be greater than I expected. He was like me, calm and mostly reserved, until you got to truly know each other. We always spent time with one another when we could, reading books to one another, pranking Thor and the Warriors Three. Otherwise we'd roam around the castle, which would sometimes turn into a game of chase. After several months, I felt myself falling for him. Everything about him I became attracted to. He told me about his Jotun form, and that's when I knew he trusted me. It was the afternoon, and we sat in the garden.
  "Darling, as pretty as it may be, please do not make me wear that." He said, gesturing to the flower crown I made him. It was blue and green, and I laughed.
  "Loki, I'm wearing the one you made me. It's only fair you wear this." I said, and he sighed. He moved his hands, and I placed it gently on him. It brought out his eyes more, and I took in the sunset bathed beauty.
  "Is it bad?" He asked.
  "No, it's perfect." I said, and he chuckled. After a minute, Loki cleared his throat.
  "I'd like to confess something. After these months of being with you, I realized something. You are the most beautiful, strong, intelligent, and funniest woman I've ever met. You brought a light I didn't know I needed into my life, and I feel it know. I'm deeply in love you you, (Y/n)." He said. My cheeks were probably cherry red right now, and I was at a loss for words as my heart fluttered.
  "I........ I love you too, Loki. I don't even know what to say." I said, and he chuckled. I stopped the awkward silence, kissing him. He sighed happily, pulling me closer.
  "Please, stay here with me. Be mine." He said, and I laughed softly.
  "When did I ever mention leaving you?"