~L~ The Past Is Behind Us

(Y/n)'s POV

  "You are going swimming, whether you like it or not (Y/n). You need to get out, especially because I, the one who normally stays inside all day, is going out. Come on, and grab your horned friend while you're at it." Tony said. I groaned, getting up. I had my reasons for not swimming, but I guess secrets have to be released. I went to Loki's room, right next to mine.
  "I sense a Stark." He grumbled.
  "Don't worry, it's the good sibling." I retorted, and I heard a deep chuckle from the other side. He opened the door, and I looked up to meet his jade eyes.
  "What brings you to my room, dear?" He asked, his tone softer now that he knows I'm not my brother.
  "My brother is dragging everyone out to swim, and he'll have JARVIS kick you out of your room if you don't come." I explained, and the trickster god sighed.
  "Of course your baffoon of a brother would do such a thing. No offense." He said, and I laughed.
  "None taken, cuz I agree. Go get ready, Mischief." I said, and he nodded. It was funny, I wouldn't get glared down from calling him that. If anything, he smiled when I used the nickname. I guess I'm just on his good side then. I changed into my swimsuit, a perfect fitting (fav color) two piece that surprisingly fits from a few years ago. I wrapped my towel around my hips, and walked out. Loki stood in swim trunks, and I immediately had to look away to avoid staring at the toned muscles I saw.
  "Ready, (nickname)?" He asked, smiling. I nodded, leading the way. I could tell he noticed what I hoped he wouldn't, and his brows furrowed.
  "One reason that I hate swimming, my scars." I said, and he blushed.
  "Sorry for staring, dear. I just have to ask, where did this one come from?" He asked, and we stopped so I could answer. A cold finger trailed in a straight line down my back, a few inches away from my spine on my right. I sighed, knowing this would bring an old time up.
  "You.... It's from you." I answered hesitantly. His eyes widened, and his hand retracted quickly.
  "Me? My darling, when did this happen?" He asked, and I remembered why he doesn't.
  "Back when you came for New York........ I was trying to help you, but who ever's control you were under wasn't going without a fight, and I go slashed by the end of the scepter." I said, remembering how much pain I was in after that. I also remembered Loki having a millisecond of control, and the look of utter regret flickered in his eyes. They mirrored that memory now, and I grabbed his hands.
  "I'm......... Sorry. I'm sorry." He said, and I looked into his now tear brimmed eyes.
  "Hey, it wasn't your fault Loki. It wasn't you, I know that. If it was you, I wouldn't have persuaded Tony to let you stay here. It hurt, but I know it's not your fault." I said, cupping his cheeks as he slumped over slightly. His forehead pressed to mine, and a single tear escaped. I wiped it away, and wrapped and arm around him.
  "Forgive me of my actions, (Y/n). It was still my form that did this to you. I sorry for harming you in any way." He said, and I kissed his cheek.
  "I forgive you. When I was healing, I already did. The past is behind us, and we don't need to worry about anything except for the here and now. And right now, we have a pool to go to, and I'm pretty sure Mischief doesn't want any tears of his own." I said, and he smiled, kissing my forehead as he stood up straight.
  "Alright, my dear." He said, then saw another scar. We began walking, and I smiled.
  "And this one?" He asked, tracing over my hip.
  "Battles, Loki. All of mine are from some battles."
  "My warrior, fierce and bold. At least you don't act like Thor." Loki joked.
  "I'm not my brother." I said, and we laughed, walking into the pool area.
  "Right you are." He said. I went to the pool's edge, and looked Thor straight in the eye.
  "Ready to get your ass kicked in some games, Blondie?" I asked.
  "WATER FIGHT!"