Beautiful

(Y/n)'s POV

I awoke to sun shining brightly through the windows, and to a hand softly stroking my thigh. This didn't look like my room........ Oh yeah. Memories from why I was here came back. I was in Loki's bedroom, on Asgard. He invited me to meet and get to know his family, and I was to stay in his room. He was still talking with Thor as I went to sleep, and now he was spooning me from behind. My face was now on fire, as I remembered I was only wearing a shirt and underwear. I stayed still, Loki hadn't realized I was awake yet. His hand traveled up, caressing my stomach lightly as he pressed himself closer. I felt his breath against my neck, and he gently kissed it. I felt him nuzzle into me, and I couldn't help but gasp lightly. He scooted back, and I rolled over.
  "G' morning Loki." I said, rubbing my eyes. Loki smiled, and I felt lovestruck by the sight before me. Loki had a mess of morning hair, which layed like a lion's mane around his face. The sunlight shone of his pale skin, and showed off the features of his face. But that wasn't what captivated me. His eyes....... Those beautiful emerald eyes were practically glowing in the sunlight, all of the different shades in full view.
  "Good morning, (Y/n). Did you sleep well?" He asked, voice a bit gruff from just waking up.
  "I did, you?" I asked. He nodded, sitting up.
  "Since you've really not seen the entirety of Asgard, would you like a tour of it?" He asked.
  "Sure! Let me get ready!" I said, hopping off the bed. Loki chuckled, getting up too. I looked clothes the maids brought me.

  "Wow, pretty

  "Wow, pretty." I breathed, taking it to the bathroom. Quickly changing, I walked out ready to go. Loki was in his usual outfit, reading while he waited. He looked up at me, his eyes widened.
  "Wow dear, you look gorgeous." He said, standing. I smiled, walking to him.
  "Thank you Loki. You ready to go?" I asked. He nodded, holding the door as we walked out. He showed me around places I hadn't seen in the castle, and introduced me to a few people. I waved at Thor as we went closer to him, going towards the doors to the rest of the kingdom.
  "Hello lady (Y/n). You look beautiful today." He said. I smiled, looking down at the dress.
  "Thank you Thor. Loki's taking me on a tour around Asgard, so we may be back a bit late." I said. Thor nodded, opening the door for us.
  "We will be leaving for Midgard tommorow morning, so there is no rush." He said. I nodded, and we went off. As we walked, Loki's hand light brushed mine. I blushed slightly, but allowed his fingers to intertwine with mine. From the corner of my eye, I saw him look for my reaction. He sighed, trying to let go of my hand. I squeezed it, smiling.
  "So, where to first?" I asked.

~Time Skip~

Loki and I laughed as we stumbled back into his room, and I sat on the bed, calming down.
  "Phew, glad we got out of that." I said. We had just pulled a minor prank on Thor and Fandral, and had made it back to Loki's room in one piece.
  "Yes. That was fun, was it not?" Loki asked, sitting down next to me. I nodded, taking my heels off.
  "I'm going to shower now, I'll be back out in a few." I said, walking off. My shower was relatively short, and I walked out in pajamas and Loki's robe. Loki was once again reading, and he had the balcony doors open.
  "My turn?" He asked, still reading.
  "Yup." I answered. He chuckled as he saw the green cloth draped over my shoulders, and went to bathe. I walked out onto the balcony, taking in the sights. Lights were dots from up here, every little house had their own illumination. It was pretty, as was the water surrounding it all. I breathed in the night air, sighing as my muscles relaxed. It was peaceful, the lighting, the gentle breeze, and just the calm mood of Asgard. I stood there, just taking in the peacefulness of it all.
  "Beautiful, isn't it?" Loki's voice said behind me. I jumped, turning. As he chuckled softly, I huffed.
  "Yeah, it is. You scared me." I said, and he walked over.
  "I didn't mean to. Sorry dear." He said, patting my arm before dropping it down.
  "It's alright....... So, did you grow up with this view?" I asked. Loki leaned against the railing with me, looking out towards the city.
  "I did. This has been my escape, where I got to have my own time. I've always loved the stars, how they twinkle in different colors and constellations. Like your eyes, they sparkle with wonder and power. The stars make them so deep and beautiful." Loki said. I looked at him, blushing. He came closer, grabbing my hands.
  "Loki, I've never been told that before..... I don't know what to say....... Thank you." I whispered, and he smiled.
  "Then be speechless, my dear. Your eyes speak for you. But I do want to ask, can I get lost in them, and in your gentle touch?" He asked. I nodded, and he kissed me softly. I melted again him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He guided me to the bed, where he sat me down. He pulled away, kneeling down to my level.
  "My dear, you are what I live for. Your touch, your gentle gaze, your soothing words. I would would do anything just to be in your presence, to have your eyes on me. I love you, (Y/n). I want to show you how much I do, but I leave myself in your hands." He said. I smiled softly, putting my hands delicately on either side of his face.
  "Loki, I love you too. I've never felt so secure then when I'm with you. And you don't have to show me how much you love me, I can feel it. But if you still want to, then by all means, I'm yours." I said, kissing him again. He picked me up, laying my head down on his pillows.
  "I want you to feel loved in this dance of passion, to have control. Do what ever pleases you, my love." He whispered in my ear, kissing my neck. He then hovered above me, and I smiled once more, moving his hair.
  "Loki, what pleases me is whatever makes you happy. I want you to do what you want, and I will be satisfied. You are my King, and I will do as you command." I said, and he blushed.
  "Okay, love. If you ever want something different then what I give, let me know." He said. I nodded, sighing in bliss as his lips met my neck. His cold touch trailed down as he took of the robe, kissing down to my thighs. I was once again without pants, and Loki took this as an advantage. He smiled softly as his lips met my calf, kissing down to the inside of my thighs. My breathing quickened, and a small moan escaped my lips.
  "Let those sound come, love. They're music, a melody just for me. Just like you, they're magical........ Absolutely beautiful."