Description ✔

✔ mark indicates that the chapter was rewritten.

Currently rewriting <3

●●●

BREATHLESS

●●●

Victoria Forbes, a young aspiring doctor, trudges through yet another ordinary day—a recurring pattern in her life for the past few monotonous years. However, on this stormy night, the echoes of routine are shattered when an unexpected encounter awaits her on the journey back home.

This fateful meeting becomes the catalyst for a transformative twist in Victoria's otherwise solitary existence. Unearthing long-buried secrets about her own past, mysteries she never fathomed, she discovers an unforeseen facet of life she thought elusive: love. Convinced that her world lacked someone capable of loving her, Victoria is taken aback by the emotions that bloom within her.

Haunted by the belief that she is unworthy of love, Victoria grapples with a singular conviction—until the arrival of a stranger, Christian Amore Vasquez. Mysterious, dark, and bearing the weight of his own emotional baggage, Christian's enigmatic presence adds a layer of complexity to Victoria's world.

As their two disparate worlds collide, Victoria is thrust into a whirlwind of change, where nothing remains as it once was. The revelation of love and the unraveling of hidden truths set the stage for Victoria's profound journey of self-discovery, challenging her preconceived notions and reshaping the contours of her life.

●●●