3

(A/N: Hey guys I'm back. I decided to change the part when Jungkook wants Lisa to call him Oppa since It's cringy HAHAHA. and Lisa is older but still a 97 Liner. I hope you'll enjoy the new part😘

Btw, I'll be back on this book with the voted couple😎)

+++

Taehyung: WAKE UP!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!! BANGPD-NIM CALLED AND WE SHOULD BE THERE AT 11AM AND IT'S 10:30 ALREADY!

I immediately woke up and rushed to the bathroom.

----------

I go down stairs and saw everyone already ready and they are waiting for me.

Jin: What took you so long, Taehyung? It's already 10:50am!! Kaja!!

We go to our van and drive to Bighit Building.

***

We already arrived. We wore our masks and caps for safety and we walked fastly until we arrived at the front door of PD's office.

We all take a deep breath and opened the door.

PD: What took you do long?

Taehyung: Uhmm.... It's my fault, PD. I woke up late, Mianhae.

PD: Okay, But next time, Come here on time.

BTS: Ne, PD!

PD: Okay, So that's why i called you guys is that, I wanted talk with you guys about "BTS is being shipped with BLACKPINK and TWICE"

Our Jaws dropped and our eyes widen.

RM: What? Being shipped?

PD: Ne, But even before, you guys are being shipped with them.

Jhope: Even before the show? I know that because of the show, they started shipping us with the girls.

PD: Aniyo, It's because of your interactions with each other. And i want all of you to do is when your in public, You need to act sweet to each other. We need to do this for your and Blackpink and Twice's Fans.

BTS: Okay, BangPD!

PD: Okay, That's all you guys are dismissed. Oh, By the way, Me, PapaYG and PapaJYP will made a group chat later so you can get closer to each other and feel comfortable. Clear?

BTS: Clear!

PD: Okay, you may go.

We bowed to PD and left his office.

Jungkook: Where should we go?

Suga: Dorm, I want to sleep.

Jimin: As always, Hyung.

Suga: Pshh...

Jin: Let's go!

***

We are now back at our dorm. I go straight to my room, change into my BT21 Tata Shirt and Pajamas and lay down.