TWICE Momo (Special Chapter Pt.2)

Momo's POV

I Entered School and I'm Super Early Today. Class Will Start at 8am But, It's only 6:45am. I Was about to go Inside my First Class When I Hear Someone Crying. I Slowly Open The Door and My Heart Broke Into Pieces.

Hoseok....

I Approached Him and He Looked at me. "What do you Want, Nerd?" He Asked Wiping his Tears. "A-Are you Okay? Why are you Like This?" I Looked at Him Sadly.

"None of your Business." I Pouted. "I Just Want to Know." I Said Softly. "You Want to know? EUNHA REJECTED ME! ARE YOU HAPPY, HUH?! I Love her so much But, She Likes Someone. Am I Not Enough To Be Her Boyfriend?" He Said.

She Finally Told Him.....

"Of Course, You are Enough. Just, If you need Someone, I'm Here. " He Looked at me. "I Don't Need you, I Have my Friends. You are Just a Nerd Who Thinks I Will Like you Back. I Won't give up on Eunha, Bitch."

I Can't Take This Anymore. He's Too Much!!

"Why are you Like This?! Is This Because I'm a Nerd?! You Just can't Judge anyone you like! And FYI, Even Though You Love Eunha, I Still Care and Support you both Even If It Hurts! I Didn't Think Once That I Will Hurt Eunha Just To Get you! She's my Friend. Now, Don't Talk To me. " I Cried and Walked Away To my Seat.

Hoseok's POV

Why Is She Like This? She Still Care about me Even Though I Like Someone. She's The Only one There for me Because The Boys Don't Have Their Time For Me, They are Busy With Their Girlfriends.

I'm Too Much. Maybe I Should Give up on Eunha and Let her Live. I Think I'll Make It up to Momo. I look at Her and Still Crying.

I Approached Her and She Looked me. Her Beautiful Face.... I'm Such a Fool of Bullying her. "Hey, Momo. Don't Cry. Look, I'm Sorry. Maybe, It's The Time I Should Give up on Eunha and Make It up to you. How about That?" I Smiled Vut Disappeared Because She Jus5p Ignored me.

"Hey, Baby. Look at me." I Pouted. I Regret Saying I Will Never Like her. "Look, I'm Not Using you To Move on. I Regret Everything I've Done To you. You are The Only Who Cared for me." She Still Ignore me. I Sighed and Sit Beside her. I Don't Care If It's not my Seat.

~|~

Class Is Over and She Is Still Ignoring me. "Momo! Wait up!" I Ran To her. She Stopped for a Seconds and Continued Walking.

Momo's POV

I Keep Ignoring Hoseok. I Don't Know If He Is Sincere or Not. All of a Sudden, He Cares for me? Just Because I'm The Only one Who Cares for him? I'm Confused.

"Momo! Wait up!" I Heard Hoseok Shouted. I Stopped for about 5 Seconds and Continued Walking. I Ended on Our School Garden, It's our Free Time.

I Saw Hoseok Coming to me. I Was about to Stand When He Holds Me. "Why are you Ignoring me?"
"None Of your Business." I Copied Him. He Holds my Wrist Tighter. "H-Hey, It Hurts! Stop!" I Try to Free myself But, It's no use.

"I Don't Fucking Care!! Answer me! Why do you Keep Ignoring me?! I Told you, I'M NOT USING YOU TO MOVE ON FROM EUNHA!" He Yelled. Everyone looked at us and I Didn't Realize, I'm Crying again.

I Saw his Face Softened. "Fuck...." He Remove His Hand From my Wrist and I Ran away. I'm Going to Ditch School and I Don't Care If I Will Have a Record. "MOMO!! I'M SORRY!!" I Heard His Voice again.

Hoseok's POV

Shit... Now I Made her Mad at me More. I Don't Know What's Happening To me. I Followed her and I Know She's going Home. I Barged In and Ran To her Room. Good Thing her Parents are away.

I Saw her Crying While Treating The Wound I Made. I Quickly Hug her Tight. "Please, I'm Truly Sorry. I Let my Anger out to Much." I Hold her Wrist and Kissed It. "Don't Cry, You Will Look Like a Clown." I Said and She Smiled.

"Look at you, Smiling." I Kissed her Forehead. "From Now On, I Will Protect you. No One Will Ever Hurt you. Just Call me, I'll Be There for you."

"Hoseokie, I Will Call The Police." She Pouted. "Why?" I Asked. "Because you Barged In Without Ringing The Doorbell." She Giggled. "What Will Happened To you When I'm In Jail?" She Turned Serious. "I'm Just Kidding." And We Hugged Again.

The End