40

Rosè's POV

"BabyChim~~ Don't be mad at me. I Just Joking about It, I'm sorry." We visited BTS because I heard the news about Jimin having Tantrums because of what I've done. I feel guilty though. I Just want to Prank him but It turned out wrong. I keep apologizing but He still Ignores me.

"Leave me alone, Chaeyoung-Shi." I was shocked because She called me formally. I gave up, I 'll just leave him alone. "Fine, I'll Go now, Jimin-Shi, Take care." I said then, Bowed to him like he was  a stranger to me then Leave his room banging the door.

"What happened, Pasta?" They all look at me while They wait for my answer. "I don't give a fuck. If He wants to be alone then, Let him be. I tired of this shit. And I know It's my fault but I was Just Joking around! He's too Serious. Come on, Kaja." I said whe getting my things. "Rosè, We can talk about this.", Rosè look at Him and smiled. "Don't Worry, I will talk to you about it but not now." 

Jennie's POV

"Hub, I'll call you later. Annyeong." I give Taehyung kiss. "Okay, Go Home safe, Bub. I love you.", "I love you too." I gave Taehyung one last hug and then I let go.

On The Van...

There was an awkward silence around But Jisoo Unnie broke It. "Chae, Are you Okay?" She said while comforting Chaeyoung. "Y-Yeah, I'm Good. It's Just that It's too hard to make Jimin forgive me.", "I have an Idea." We all looked at our Maknae. "It Should be a good one, Lis."

"Why don't you Ignore him until He begged?" Lisa smirked evily. The three of us looked into each other and back to Lisa. "Your Right. He should be the one begging not me." Chae said sarcasticly. "When Will you start?" I asked. "Hm... When we visit or They visit." We all smirked.

"This should be good."

Jungkook's POV

We all looked at Jimin hyung who's Groaning. "Jimin, Why didn't you Forgive Chae?" NamJoon Hyung asked. They are all Okay now since they can't resist each other.

"I Just want to think. I know It's Just simple things but She embarrased me by saying We are just friends? What a good Joke." Jimin Rolled his eyes. "Well, Did you heard What Rosè noona Said when she leaves your room?" He shook his head.

"I don't give a fuck. If He wants to be alone then, Let him be. I tired of this shit. And I know It's my fault but I was Just Joking around! He's too Serious."

Jimin hyung's Eyes Widen. "J-Jinja? She said that?" We all nodded. "She looks Furious. She might Ignore you." Jhope Hyung said. "How did you know?", "We are Bestfriends." He smiled.

Jhope and Rosè noona are bestfriends. They mostly Spend their time with each other when Momo noona and Jimin hyung is busy. Jimin didn't know that they are close but Momo noona and everyone knows. They wanted to hide this to Jimin cause he's a Jealous person. They talked to each other when They have problems with their Girlfriend/Boyfriend. They also tell us their problem but they mostly talk about it.

"Bestfriends?", "Yeah, When you're busy, She talks to me. Don't think wrong, Jimin. I have a girlfriend and Momo's Okay with it cause she Trusted Rosè." Hobi explained.

"Why didn't I know about this?!" He looks furious. "Well, She told us to hide this from you because your a Jealous person and You've might think that we are secretly Dating. Sorry, Chim.", He sighs and Looked at us. "Don't Worry, I understand."

"Let's go to Blackpink?" I suggested. "Kaja!" Jin hyung get the car keys and we drove off.

(Sneek Peek On the next chapter)

"Get Out of here, You Bastard!"

He looked Surprise but What she said Make everyone shocked.

"We are Over. Now, Get out! I don't want to see your face, I'm So tired of you!"

--------------------------------------------------
I'm Bored so here is another Update for today. Annyeong!

By the way, Blackpink Just arrived Here in the PH! They made it here earlier and I didn't get a chance to meet them but I'll try next time.