31

*523 Words*

January 3, 2019, 7:23AM

Taehyung's POV

"TaeTae, Please wake up. It's Jisoo unnie's birthday. We have to get ready." It was Jennie.

I sit on the bed and hug Jennie. "Let me hug you first." If you are wondering why she is here and the other girls are here because you know we have to surprise Noona.

They convinced her so they can stay until tomorrow (Now) and she said Okay. And we are back together already. "Now Enough of hugging. Go to the bathroom now." Jennie commanded. "Okay, Jagiya. But how about you? What time did you wake up?" I asked.

"I woke up at 6:45AM and I will go down stairs because the others is awake. Probably the hyung line except for Yoongi oppa is awake." She giggled. "Your so Cute, Nini. Okay, I will go to the bathroom now. See you later." She give me a peck on the lips and left.

Im so excited to go to the mall with my Noona!

Jimin's POV

We are all awake, Well not all because Lisa, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi hyung is still asleep. Jennie might wake Taehyung up right now.

Jin hyung is currently cooking us breakfast. All of us are watching some movies. Our plan was when all was awake, We will eat breakfast then, Taehyung and Jisoo noona will go to the mall to buy everything she wants, While us, We will decorate the place (BP's Dorm).

And a little hint, Jin hyung has a great suprise for Jisoo noona.

+×+

"Jagiya, Where are you going?" Yes, Me and Rosé are now together. "Im going to wake up Jungkook and Lisa." Then she goes to Jungkook's room.

Rosé's POV

I knocked on the door and open it. They are still sleeping. "Lisa! Jungkook! Wake up! We have to eat breakfast then after we will go to our dorm". I shouted. It's not that loud because they might think I own this house.

"Hm....Okay Unnie/Noona." They both said in unison. "Be quick." Then I left. "So, Are they awake?" Hoseok oppa asked. "Yeah, But... Will you wake up Yoongi Oppa?" It's kinda hard for us to wake him up though. "Im up." We all looked at the person who said that and It was Suga Oppa. "What a miracle!" Jennie unnie said.

"Since It was one of my friends birthday, I'll be early." Yoongi Oppa said and take a sit beside Hobi oppa. (SOPE SHIPPERS OUT THERE!)

"We are here! The maknaes is here!" Lisa smiled. "Breakfast is ready!" Jin oppa shouted. "Okay!"

+×+

Jisoo's POV

"Hmm... Maybe I'll Invite Ikon over." I write their names and Im done!

Invited To My Birthday Party:

BTS
TWICE
RED VELVET
2NE1
BIGBANG
EXO
IKON

"Maybe I'll add Itzy and TXT? I mean since It was BTS and Twice's younger 'sisters' and 'brothers' Why not? I added Red Velvet to since we are now Friends. And We miss 2ne1 unnie and Bigbang Oppas so I invited them. And Of course, GOT7 is not Invited. Those B*tches.

I heard a doorbell so I stood up and Open the door. I froze to what I see. "Oh my God. Please tell me Im dreaming! Fuck!"

--------------------------------------------------

Who's your Ultimate Bias and Bias Wrecker in BTS? I mean, It's hard to pick, If I would pick, I will choose all but you have to pick 1 Bias and 1 bias wrecker

Who's your Ultimate Bias and Bias Wrecker in BTS? I mean, It's hard to pick, If I would pick, I will choose all but you have to pick 1 Bias and 1 bias wrecker.😉

My Bias is Seokjin and My bias wreckers are the 94 liners😭. Yeah, but I love them all so much. If you are an army, you should love them equally.