43

Until One day...

Lisa's POV

(Italic- Lisa
Bold- Jungkook)

Jungkook?! What happened?!

Lisa! Tell the Noonas that Jimin hyung is Weak and He has Cuts on his Arms! He keeps mumbling that It's his Fault something like that.

Okay, Okay! We are coming, Bye!

+×+

"Unnies!" I shouted. "Lisa, Lower down your voice." Jisoo unnie said. "But, Jimin Oppa has Cuts on his arms and He is weak! Jungkook said that He keeps Mumbling That It's all His fault and He is sorry. Maybe because of Your Break up, Rosè Unnie. We have to go there!" I looked at Them and They are panicking especially Chae Unnie. "Kaja!  Pali!" We all rushed on our Van.

(BTS's Dorm)

Rosè's POV

"Where is Jimin!?", They pointed his room. I rushed and Saw him on the corner. Crying. "Jimin." He look at me and Smiles Weekly. "BabyChae. Why are you here? You should not see this." He grabs a blade and Before he cuts his arms, I stopped Him. "Don't do this, BabyChim. Please." He wipes the tears that kept falling on my face. "I love you. Remember that." Then, He fainted.

"JIMIN!"

I cryed Even more. I heard the door open and saw Everyone. "Jimin!", " What happened?" Jhope hugs me and I hugged him back. "H-He Fainted.", "Quick! Let's bring him to the Hospital before He lost a lot of blood!" Jungkook and Namjoon oppa Carried Jimin to the van. "Yoongi, Call Nayeon and Tell Her that They should go to Seoul Medical Hospital because of Jimin." He nodded.

(Seoul Medical Hospital)

We are here sitting on a bench, Waiting for the doctor. Twice, Unnies and Lisa is comforting me while the boys is waiting. I kept crying. It's my fault. I should Just understand him. My phone is ringing so I answered It.

"Y-Yeoboseyo?", "Chaeyoung! It's Me, Seulgi. We heard About What Happened to Jimin-Shi. Is He Okay? Are you Okay? Sorry, we can't come. We are so busy.", "Hi, Seulgi Unnie. It's Okay and We are still waiting for the doctor. Thank you." Then, A doctor apporoach us.

(Btw, Jin's Parents Owned this Hospital So all of the doctors, Nurses and employees knows BTS, Blackpink and Twice since Their Boyfriends are part of BTS.)

"Excuse me, Where is Ms. Park Chaeyoung?" I raised my hand. "Unnie, The doctor is here. I'll Update you.", "Thanks, Chae. Stay Strong." I ended the call. "Why, Doc?", "Mr. Park is now awake and asking me where are you."

"Okay, Doc. How's Jimin?" I looked at them and they all smiled at me. "Okay. Mr. Park's condition is now stable. He needs to stay here for a few more days to make sure the wounds are healed and Iam Recommending you to buy Some Anti-Depressants for Mr. Park. " She asked.

"Anti-Depressants?" Jin oppa asked. "Yes, Mr. Kim. Why? Didn't He tell you?" We all shook our heads. "He is Suffering from Depression." I looked Shocked. "Doctor Yeona, Can we see Him?" The Doctor nodded. "Yes, You may." We smiled. "Thank you, Ms. Han.", "My Pleasure, Mrs. Kim. Excuse me." She bows and left us.

"Jin? Why did she call me Mrs. Kim? We're still not married." He laughs. "I told everyone to call you that." She pouted. "Aish, Let's go see The Little Mochi."

(Sneek Peek On the next chapter)

"Thank you. I promise, I'll change myself Just for you. I love you."

She smiled. "I love you, Too. Promise me not to do that again."

"Promise."

--------------------------------------------------
Here is The Update! So I may sometimes put a sneek peek for you baby bunnies! But  Sometimes I won't put a sneek peek. So that's all! Love you!💜

 So that's all! Love you!💜

Get ready to Suffer. ⬆