30

*843 Words*

8:56AM

Jisoo's POV

"Hmm....... WHAT THE FUCKK!!??" I shouted. What is Jin doing here? And I feel Weird. "Oh Jisoo, Your awake." He said in a sleepy tone. "Why are you here? And Why did you sleep here?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"You don't remember? Well, I came here at 9pm since I fall asleep, I didn't came on time. When I arrived I saw you sleeping and I was some bottle of Soju means you are drunk. And I don't know the reason why did you drink. Since It's getting late, I decided to carry you and I fix your bed and I was about to leave,  You said "Don't leave me, Please" So I stayed and Sleep. But I didn't do anything to you."

"Im not sure, Though" I glared at  him. "Did you remembered what I have said to you?" He said while getting closer to me. "N-No, I didn't." I said walking backwards. Then I hit the wall, He smirked and pinned me and said. "I don't want to touch you because I love you, So I respect you." Then, He left me dumbfounded.

I ran towards the living room and saw him preparing some Ingredients. He saw me and smiled like nothing happened.  "What are you doing?", " I want to make breakfast for you." Then he continued. "Okay." I answered.

I remembered the girls. I get my phone and decided to call Jennie.

Bold- Jennie
Italic- Jisoo

Annyeonghaseyo, Unnie!

Yah! Where the fuck are you girls?! Where did you sleep!?

Relax, I'll explain. Okay, So, The boys dropped us there on 11:25pm. I know It's a little bit late because we supposed to be there at 11pm but I think It's Okay. Then, We Open the door and saw the the living room, Messy. Then, We saw some man shoes on the front door. I don't know who owns it but we didn't bother to know. We go straighty to our room and saw you and Jin oppa sleeping. Since It's a little bit weird If I sleep there, We fix our selves and go to BTS's dorm so yeah. Don't worry, We'll come home maybe at 2pm? And I forgot to ask, did you drink? Cause I saw some Soju on the table.

Yeah, But there is a reason.

Are you Okay now?

Iam Okay, Anyways, Come home as soon as possible. So, How's the maknaes? What are they doing?

Playing some board games with the boys.

Okay, Come home safe! Love you!

Love you too, Promise me not to do something with him.

Yah! Of course not! Bye!

Bye, Unnie!

I ended the call. I go back to the dining room and saw Jin on his phone. "Yah! What took you so long?" He asked like his worried.
"I just called Jennie since they are not here and they said the they slept on your dorm."

"Oh Okay. Now, Eat before the food gets cold." I walk towards my spot and sit. (They have their own chairs with their names. And Jin is sitting on Rosê's chair since It's facing Jisoo) I started eating and As usual, It taste delicious. I continue eating until I realized Jin was still here.

He wasn't eating yet.

"Uhm... Do you want some? You haven't eat breakfast." I said shyly. "It's Okay, Im good." Since I have a good heart, I still give him some. I take my spoon and stuff it with some bacon and Rice. I pointed the spoon on his mouth then he eats it. "Your so sweet, Love. You really care about me" Jin smiled. I blushed when he calls me "Love".

We finished eating and We decided to watch some dramas while we cuddle.

11:40AM

"Jisoo-ah, I have to go now." Jin said. I felt sad, I don't want him to leave!"Why? They know that you are here with me." I said sadly. "I know, But Iam not going home yet. I have to go somewhere. Are you Okay on yourself? What time will the girls come home?", "2pm" I said while I looked down.

"Aww... Don't be sad. Maybe I or we will visit you guys when we are not busy." Jin hugged me. "Promise me, Oppa", "Promise." We both stand up and I gave him a peck on the lips and he looks shocked but I just smiled. "Be safe, Jin-ah.", " Thank you, Jisoo."
He kiss me and left.

"All Alone, Now." I said and sigh.

Jin's POV

Jisoo's birthday will be tomorrow, I guess she forgots. Actually, Im going to the mall to buy something special for her.

--------------------------------------------------
Yay! Another update! First of all, I want go say Thank you to my close friends that I met on wattpad...

BTSWRECKMYLIFEFANFIC

Hobii18099496

hoe_for_baepsae

If you want, Please support them as much as you support me!

Because they always support me and Im happy to met them also I wanted to say thank you to everyone because without you, It wouldn't reach 2K+ Reads and 150+ votes! Please keep reading and voting until It reaches 3K+ reads and 300+ votes!❤ Love you!❤

P.S: 100+ reads to go! Before It reaches 2.5K reads!