55

Third Person's POV

"Really?! I'm Surprised but Okay." Jisoo said calmly While Cooking Food for Everyone. Jin Is on his way to Blackpink's Dorm, He came from Bighit Building.

"That's It, Noona? Just an Okay?" Taehyung said a little bit annoyed. "Yeah, Well, Taehyungie, I have nothing to do with It. I can't do anything either. But, Of course, I won't let Sooyeon get Seokjin."

"Hey, Don't Worry, Jisoo. We Promise, When You are not With Him, We'll Protect him?" Namjoon said. "Thanks, Guys." She smiled. "I don't know Why people Like and Support This girl. They don't even know her REAL Attitude." Jimin said. "Of Course, She's a Famous Model on South Korea and On Australia. Jiminie Pabo." Everyone laughs.

"Why are you doing This to me, Chaeyoung-Ah?" He Pouts Cutely. "Because your question Is very obvious." Rosè Said with her poker face.

*DInG dOnG 😂*

"I'll get It." Lisa ran. "Yah, Lalisa, Be careful!" Jungkook shouted. "Sorry, Kookie." Lisa opened the door revealing The one and only, Kim Seokjin. "Hi, Jin Oppa. Come In." She opened the  door widely. "Thank you, Lisa."

"Hi, Oppa/Hyung!" They all greeted except Jisoo. "Hi, Guys. Uhm... Where's—", "In The Kitchen, Cooking Lunch." Jennie said without putting Effort. Jin didn't answer and Go to the kitchen to see his fianceè.

"Lee, What are you doing?" He asked while hugging her waist. Jisoo can't help but smile. I Promise to protect you from Sooyeon. She Thought.

"Cooking for Lunch.", "I'll Help you." Jin said but Jisoo disagreed. "You Just came from Bighit and I know you're tired. I'm Okay, I'm Almost done. You should Take a rest and Wait for the food."

"Are you sure? But This Food looks Hard To prepare." Jin said Still not convinced. "Very Sure. And, Just Call Jennie to help me. Now, No more questions and Follow your Fianceè." She said sternly. "Okay, Okay. See you later." Jin give Jisoo a Kiss. "See you later." She Smile Sweetly enough Jin to 'melt'.

"Yah, Jisoo-Ah, Stop It. Aish, Nevermind, I'll Just Leave." Jisoo giggled as She Saw He's reaction. "I'm Willing to protect Seokjin to Sooyeon. I'm His Fianceè and He Is right, If He Loves her more than me, He Will give This ring to her." She laughs. "This Boy." She Mumbled.

"You're Weird, Unnie." Jennie Said out of nowhere. "You Startled me. Come Help me here. Jin's Tired, I can't asked him to do This.", "I Understand. Now, Let's Finish This, I'm Hungry."

Lisa's POV

???
Lisa

Yeoboseyo?

Lisa Unnie, It me, Yeri!

Ahh!! Yeri-Ah, I Miss you. When Will you guys visit us?

Hmm... Now, Me and The Unnies are getting ready!

WHAT??!! But, We are not on our dorm, We are on Bangtan's.

Okay, We'll go, Is Twice There?

Just Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo unnies as always. The other members are busy.

Great! But, I Hope We are all complete, I Miss Tzuyu!

Me Too, Well, I Guess, See you later, Mate. Bye! Love you

See you, Bye! Love you too!

+×+

"Who are you Talking To?" I Almost Jumped as I hear Jungkook's voice. I can tell he Is Jealous. "Why do you have To come to my room when you can Just stay beside me?" I Decided to Tease him.

"Oh, It's Eunwoo, He Just call me and Says He Misses me so much." I Try to hold my laugh. "Oh Really?" I Was about to come to laugh when I notice his eyes. Full of anger, Sadness and Jealousy. I Feel bad so I tried to talk to him.

"Okay, Fine. I Guess I'll talk to you later." He was about to leave When I hugged his waist. "Why, Jungkook-Ah? Are you Mad?" I Just heard him sigh and Tried to remove my hands.

"Yah, Kookie. I'm Sorry, It's Just Yeri, She said That They Will visit us here. I'm Sorry, Kookie. I Love you!" I Said Cutely. He Turned around and Kissed me. "Don't Tease me again, Okay? If you do That again, I Won't buy you, Choco milk and Cookies."

I Whined. "I Promise." He pecked my forehead. "Let's go Tell The others?" I Nodded.

To Be Continued.....

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short update. Also, I'm Also sorry for not updating for the past few weeks, It's Just that I'm very busy at school and I need go focus.

BTW, I watched Bring The Soul: The Movie and It's so Fun and There are parts that It's heart breaking. Did you watch It Too?

And For Filipino Fans, There Is an event on SM North Skydome and That Is BTS World Fanmeet on January 19, 2020. But, You can already reserve a seat, It's P350 each, See you there! Thank you!

I hope you enjoy reading!😘