38

8:13PM

Jungkook's POV

We are done eating Dinner and We decided to Watch a movie in the Theater Room. The Theater room has a 2 in 1 Cinema Chair. (IDK What do you call that thing.) Blackpink's dorm has a theater room, They just don't use it.

By the way, We are staying here again. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi hyungs arrived with their girlfriends.

"What are we watching?" Hoseok Hyung asked. "A Scary movie, Hyung."  Tae Hyung Smirked.  "What the hell?! That's Unfair! You know I hate Scary Movies!" He pouted. "Don't Worry, Love. Im Here, You can cuddle me." Momo Noona said. "Aww... Thanks, Love."

"Lee, Your a scardy cat too, Right?" Jisoo noona said while giggling. "A-Aniyo, Im not scared." Jin hyung shuttered. "Hug me, Jinnie!"

"Get a room!" Nayeon noona said. We all laughed Except Lisa because I noticed She is sleepy, She is just holding it."Bun, Don't tease them." Suga Hyung said. "Sorry, Hun."

I keep Noticing Lisa, So I called her. "Babydoll, Come Here." She move closer to me and Look at me Half Asleep. "Come, I'll Cuddle you. You are Sleepy, Right?" Then, I pull her Into a hug. Her head is on my chest and her hands on my Torso. My One arm is on her shoulders and The other one is on her hand. "Next Time, Just go to me when your Sleepy." She smiled. "Thank you, BabyKook." She Yawns.

"Okay, Let's Start Watching!!" Jimin hyung Shouted. "Jimin hyung, Lower down your voice!" I Whisper-Shouted. They all look at me and I pointed The Sleeping Lisa. They all nodded and Jimin hyung mouthed 'Sorry'. "Lisa Is already asleep?" Jennie Noona said. "Just Maknae Things. Im Sleepy too." Rosè Noona Yawns. "Come Here, BabyChae." Jimin hyung patted his shoulders.

"Jimin hyung is so Cheesy." Me and Taehyung Mumbled.

"Shut Up!"

Arrangement:

Liskook  Taennie  Jinsoo  Jirosè

Moseok  Yoongyeon  Namhyo

Then, Jin hyung started the movie. By the way, We are watching 'The Grudge", It's a 1 hour and 30 mins movie. All of them are cuddling their girlfriends. We are In the middle of the movie when a Jumpscare come out.

All of them Shouted but Mostly the girls, Hoseok Hyung and Jin hyung. I cover Lisa's Ears so She won't wake up. And Im also having a hard time Trying not to scream since Im Also a scardy cat.

45 Mins Later...

Then, Lisa Suddenly Woke up and Rub her eyes. Cute... "Good Evening, Doll. Did you have a good sleep?", "Yes, Kookie." Then She hugged me again and Watched the movie.

Finally, I don't have to suffer anymore. I can scream.

Momo's POV

Hoseok is Watching without cuddling me because he has a big Pillow to hide his face.

He dosen't need a pillow, Im here!

The Movie ended and The three of us (Yoongyeon, Moseok and Namhyo.) are sleeping in the guest rooms.

YG Is rich.

"GoodNight, Everyone!"

"Goodnight!"

"Love." I just Ignore him and Entered the guest room. "Hey, What's Wrong?" Hoseok Said while approching me. "Nothing's Wrong." I sigh and remove my ponytail. "Momo, I know there's something wrong. Tell me." He hugged my waist. I love it but Im mad at him so I remove it. "Just go take a shower." He sighs and Take his Towel and Clothes with him. "Are you taking a shower too?" I nodded not wanting to talking to him.