TWICE Nayeon (Special Chapter)

Nayeon's POV

Another Day at School. I'm So Excited To See my Friend and Also, My Secret Crush, Min Yoongi. He Is So Cool and Handsome But, I Know He Dosen't Like me back. He Is A Playboy. There are Rumors That He Is Dating Suran Unnie and Also, He Dosen't Notice me. My Friends Know This and They Support me. I Have no Hope.

I Entered and Saw my Friends Nearby. "Jeongyeon! Jihyo! Dahyun!" I Shouted. "Unnie!" We Hugged Each other. While, We are Talking, I Saw Yoongi and His Friends On The Corner of my Eyes. He Is Staring at me.

I Blushed and Looked away.  "Ohh, Our Eonnie Is Blushing..." I Pouted. "Stop It." Then, They approached us. OW MY GWAD!!!

"Hey, Girls. Hi, My Baby Bunny." Yoongi Said. I Blushed Once again. He Dosen't Call me That. Usually, He Calls me Nayeon, Yeon or Nayeonie. He Rarely Talks To me But, Why Is He Doing This? Maybe, To play With me? Dahyun Is Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon Oppa's Sister So, I Don't Have a Way To Avoid him.

"Hi, Oppa." They Waved. "What's your First class?" Jhope Oppa Said.

"Science." Jeongyeon Said.

"Math." Jihyo and Dahyun Said.

"Uhm... History." I Said. "Good, I Have History Too. Let's Go." He Grabbed  my hand. "Bye, Guys!" I Waved. "Yah, Yoongi Oppa. My Wrist hurts." He Released my Wrist and Cupped my Face.

"Baby, Are you Okay? I'm Sorry. " He Kissed my Wrist. "Also, Call me The Nickname you Make for me." I Furrowed my Eyebrows. "It Dosen't Matter Who Told me." I Nodded. "Okay, Sugar Oppa." He Smiled.

~|~

Next Day...

I Was Putting my Things on my Locked When a pair of Arms are on my Waist. I Get Startled "Did I Scare you?" Yeon, Even Though He Is your Crush. He Is Still a Playboy. He Might Take This as An Advantage To play with  you. Starting Now, You need To act Tough.

"Hey." I Said Coldly. He Turned my Around and Looked at me. "What's The Problem?" He Carress my Face But I Pushed His Hand Away. "Nothing. I Have To go." I Closed my Locker and Started Walking away. "Yeon, Hey!" I Didn't Look Back and Continue Walking.

Yoongi's POV

What Did I Do? I Make my First Crush Mad at me. I Really Love Her and She Is The Reason Why I Became a Playboy, Because, I Don't Have a Chance on her. Then One Day, Someone Told me That Nayeon Has a crush on me. And That Is The Best Day ever. Rumors about me and Suran at Not True. We are Just Friends.

But Now, She Is Avoiding me. I Think It's The Time To Change myself.

Nayeon's POV

I Was Walking on The Hallway When I Saw Yoongi Helping The Janitor Because Some of The Cleaning Supplies Fell. "Thank you, Young Boy." He Smiled and Bowed. Then, He Saw me. I Quickly Turn around and Walk Fast But, He Caught me. "Yeon, I Have To Tell you Something," He Pauses. "Go On." I Said Coldly.

"I Love you. You are my First Lover. I Became a Playboy Because Of you. I Think I Don't Have a Chance on you. And Those Rumors are not True. Then, Someone Told me That you Like me So, I Tried Talking To you But you are avoiding me." I Feel Bad. I Didn't Know This Would Happened.

"S-Sugar Oppa, It's Okay. I'm Sorry Too. Don't Worry, I Still Love you." He's Eyes lit up and Hugged me. "Thank you. I Promise, I Won't Be a playboy anymore. I love you." Then, We Kissed.

The End