48

(A/N: If the words are Italic, It means They are talking In English. But If the words are Italic and Underlined It means They are talking In Japanese)

-10:48AM-

Third Person's POV

They arrived at the mall 5 Minutes ago and They feel weird and uncomfortable because Most people looked at Them. The girls are nervous because they might regonized. "Girls, Should we parted ways?" Sana asked. They all nodded at her question. "I'm going to Gucci and Chanel to buy something for me and Taehyung." Jennie said.

"We should buy something for the boys too." Momo said. "Great Idea! So, We should Parted ways now so we can buy. We should divide our selves into 6 groups with 3 members. " Jihyo said.

Group 1

Irene
Jisoo
Nayeon

Group 2

Sana
Mina
Momo

Group 3

Lisa
Tzuyu
Yeri

Group 4

Seulgi
Rosè
Chaeyoung

Group 5

Jennie
Joy
Wendy

Group 6

Jihyo
Jeongyeon
Dahyun

"So, That's our Groups. I'll Just make a Group chat for all of us to know where is our meetup after Shopping." Irene take out her phone and created a group chat.

BlackTwiceVelvet GC✌

Bae Joohyun created a group chat

Bae Joohyun Named the group chat BlackTwiceVelvet GC✌

Bae Joohyun added Kang Seulgi, Son Seungwan, Park Sooyoung, Kim Yerim, Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung, Lalisa Manoban, Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu

Bae Joohyun Changed her name to Irene

Kang Seulgi Changed her name to Seulgi

Son Seungwan Changed her name to Wendy

Park Sooyoung Changed her name to Joy

Kim Yerim Changed her name to Yeri

Kim Jisoo Changed her name to Jisoo

Kim Jennie Changed her name to Jennie

Park Chaeyoung Changed her name to Rosè

Lalisa Manoban Changed her name to Lisa

Im Nayeon Changed her name to Yeon1

Yoo Jeongyeon Changed her name to Yeon2

Hirai Momo Changed her name to Momo

Minatozaki Sana Changed her name to Sana

Park Jihyo Changed her name to Jihyo

Myoui Mina Changed her name to Mina

Kim Dahyun Changed her name to Dubu

Son Chaeyoung Changed her name to Chae

Chou Tzuyu Changed her name to Tzuyu

+×+

"Okay, The meetup is at Starbucks. Be there before 2:30PM Because I told Jin that We'll go home st 3PM. So, See you later, guys!" Jisoo said. "Annyeong!"

-11:52AM-

Sana's POV

"Where do you girls want to go next?" I asked In Japanese. When Me, Momo and Mina are alone. We usually talk In Jalanese Becaude where are comfortable to talk In Japanese when we are together.

But Of course, When In an Interview or When we are woth Twice we talk in Korean. By the.way, We Just came from Forever 21 to buy new Dresses. "Maybe, Let's go to that Japanese Store over there." Mina pointed a shop on the distance.

"That Store looks Beautiful. Let's go!" Momo said Happily. We are looking around while Going to the store when a girl bumped to me. I can say she do it purposely because she smirked. Then, I fall Into the ground. Momo and Mina glared at the 4 girlsand Helped me.

"Are you blind?! You can see I'm walking? You should move. And Next time you should look where  you going, Slut." The girl said In a sarcastic way. "Aw... Look at these Sluts. They are wearing a masks and glasses. Maybe They are too ugly to show their Face." They laughs.

I had enough! Who are they are why are they doing these kind of things to us?! I bet they don't know that They are talking to An Idol. "Oh, Really? Well, I think you should wear one too because you are the ugliest among us." I can ser her face turns red because of Anger.

"Ugh! Let's go. I don't want to waste my time." She shouted. She walks towards us and... "Move out of my wat, Bitch!" Sge pushes me really hard and Then, My head hit the wall really hard. Then, I see Momo and Mina Runs towards me and a guy that also wears a mask and a bonnet. I can't see his face because my vision is blurry but I think Momo and Mina knows him. "Sana!" Before I fainted, I heard The guy said. "Sana, Don't leave me." His voice seems familiar. "W-Who are you?" Before He answers, My vision turns into black.

--------------------------------------------------
Omo! What will happened to Sana? And Who is The guy? Stay tuned to find out!😘

Hi Bunnies, I hope you liked it. Kamsamnida!💜

 Kamsamnida!💜