52

Lisa's POV

"Kookie!" I shouted from my Bedroom. "Lisa, What Happened?!" He entered and sat beside me and I kissed his lips. "Nothing. I Just want Cookies and Choco Milk, Can you get me some?" He Sighs. "I Thought something Happened. Wait... You want to eat me with some Chocolate Milk?" I Smacked his arm. "No! I mean real Cookies, Please." I begged. "Okay, Wait here."

After A Few Minutes, He came In with COOKIES AND CHOCO MILK. "Yay! Thanks Jungkookie." I Kissed him. "You're Welcome. Now, Do you want me to stay with you or Leave?" I Pretended to Think. "Maybe you should Leave because I don't want you to see me Fangirling over Gong Yoo oppa."

I Saw Him Pouted. "You love Gong Yoo hyung than Your BabyKookie?" I Signalled Him to come closer to me. I Hugged him tightly. "Of Course Not! I Love you more than anything else. I'm Just fangirling over him."

He Kissed my Forehead. "Promise me That. And, I'll Just play with The hyungs. Bye, Babydoll. See you later.", "Bye, Jungkook." He Kissed  me again and Left.

Jungkook's POV

"Yah! What Happened With Lisa?" Jin hyung asked. Everyone Is on our dorm With Nayeon, Jihyo and Momo Noonas. Rapper hyungs Feel Lonely. "Nothing. Just Fangirling Over Gong Yoo Hyung. She's Watching His Drama." The Girls Squealled. "Boys, We Will Just go to Lisa. Nyeongan!" Jisoo noona said.

"They Really love Gong Yoo and his drama." We Sighed. "Let's Just Play Overwatch." I Sat Beside Jhope hyung.

+×+

Third Person's POV

"That Was Fun. He Is So Handsome. I love him So much." Nayeon Said. "Where Is Yoongi?" She asked. "What do you expected To Yoongi When He Is Alone?" She Sighed and Goes to His Room.
"Lee!!" Jisoo Ran to Jin to hugged him.

"What Is It, Chichoo?", "Nothing. I Just want to Hugged you." They giggled. "Chaeyoungie~" Jimin Pouted. "What's Wrong?" Rosè asked as She looks at Jimin. "You Barely Talk To me." He Pouted.

"Aww... I'm Sorry, Chim. Come Here." He Crawled Towards Rosè and Layed on her lap and She played with His Soft Hair. "I Like your Hair." He Giggled. "Oh, Guys. Sana, Momo and Mina Will Be on Weekly Idol on The Other day. They'll Shoot Tomorrow, I Think." Jihyo Said.

"Us? But, Why?" Momo Asked. "I Don't Know. Ask Manager-Nim. And, You're Playing A Japanese game. I Don't Know What Is It Called." Jihyo pouted. "Stop being cute, Princess." Namjoon said. "Sorry, Joon."

"The Funny Thing Is, The 3 of you will be Teaching The MCs on How to Speak Japanese. They have a Translator With Them. They Requested It." Nayeon said.

"Okay, That's Sound Fun. Do They Know This Already?" Nayeon and Jihyo nodded. "I Know The Title Of The Episode, 'The 3 Japanese Girls From Twice.', I'm Good at Making Titles." They Laughed at Taehyung.

"Hubby-Ah! Can you Help me here?!" Jennie Shouted From Lisa's Room. "Oh, My Bubby Needs me. Be Right Back." Then, He Left. "Uhm... What about We Watch a Movie? Sounds Fun, Right?" Rosè Suggested Since It's Boring.

They agreed at My Suggestions. "I'll Call The Others." Jin hyung said.

+×+

"Finally, We are all here. What do you guys Want to Watch? Scary, Comedy, Romance?" Jungkook Said as He Find some Movies. "How about Rom-Com?" They All Agreed to Jisoo. They all Cuddled once the movie was Started.

"Look, Hubby! They are so sweet. Aww... They are so lucky to have each other." Jennie said. Taehyung kissed Jennie's Head. "Do you want me to do that to you?" She Blushed. "I-I didn't say that." She Cuddled Taehyung Tighter.

"You such an Adorable Baby." She smacked Taehyung. "I'm not a baby." She pouted. "So, It means, You're not my Baby?" Jennie whined. "Okay, Okay. I'm Sorry."

•••

"Chim, I'm Cold. Can you get a Blanket on your room, Please?" He nodded and Stands up. "Jimin, Where are you going?" Namjoon asked. "Getting a blanket for Rosè." After few minutes, Jimin comes back and Give Rosè the blanket.

"Thank you." She covers herself with a blanket. Rosè continued watching but She couldn't concentrate because She feels like someone Is watching her. She move her eyes to Jimin and He Is the one staring.

"Babychim, Why are you looking at me?", "Where's my Kiss? I followed you." Jimin said Like a Child. Rosè giggled and Kissed his soft lips. Rosè was about to pull away but Jimin stopped her. "Ahem." The couples stopped and Apologized.

•••

"Babydoll, What are you doing?" Jungkook looks at Lisa hiding on his chest. "Your Chest Is Comfy, Kookie." He Smiled at his cuteness. "Just don't fall asleep because you promised me you won't fall asleep this time. No one's gonna carry you to my room because my back hurts a bit. And, I won't let anyone here even the Noonas carry you." She patted my head. "Don't Worry, I Won't. Promise."

•••

"Lee, My head hurts. Can you Massage It, Please?" Jin asked Jisoo. "Oh my! Do you want go drink Painkillers?" Jin stopped her from getting It. "No, It's Okay. I don't need It, I Just need your Beautiful and Soft hands to Massage It."

Jisoo blushed and Smiled at the same time. "Just tell me If It Is too hard, Okay?" He nodded. "Ah~ It Feels good, Lee. (I Know What you guys are Thinking.😏)

+×+

"Finally, The Movie Is done. Jin hyung, Jisoo noona, Can you guys please cook now. I'm Hungry." Jungkook looks at them with his cute puppy eyes. "Me Too, Unnie and Oppa!" Lisa said. "Jungkook, Lisa, I Can't Cook This Dinner. Jisoo will be Cooking. Can you help her Jennie?" They all looked at Jin.

"Of Course, But Oppa, What's Wrong?" Jennie asked. "My Head Just hurts so bad." Jin said as he massage his head. "Hyung, Do you want me to get the painkillers?" Hoseok asked. "Yes, Please."

"Love, Wait here. I'll Just get Painkillers for Jin hyung." Momo nodded and Let go of Hoseok's Arms. "You said you don't need those." Jisoo said.

"Yeah, But It dosen't hurt that much. But now, It's Worse." Hoseok came back with painkillers. "Thanks, Hobi." He smiled and go back to Momo. "Jendeukie, Let's Make Dinner now. Everyone might be hungry. Yeon, Momo, Ji. Can you eat dinner here?" Jisoo asked.

"We Could, If you Invited us." Jennie patted their backs. "You girls are always Welcome here, Right Boys?" They nodded. "Then, It's An Okay, Then." Nayeon said.

"Oh, We should Invite Red Velvet next time!" Rosè said. "Oh Yeah, We should." Namjoon said. "KIM JENNIE! I SAID LET'S COOK DINNER! DON'T JUST TALK AND HELP ME HERE!"

"Jen, Help Jichu now. Her head might hurt too." Jin said softly. "I
Okay, Oppa. I'll go to my boss. She Is Bossy anyway."

"I CAN HEAR THAT!"

--------------------------------------------------
Guys! I'm Sorry If I haven't update. School's coming and I need to prepare and I'm also busy.🙁 But, Here It Is.😀

And Thank you guys again for 11K!! I love you so much. 😘 I'm not puting Gifs anymore because I deleted It all of my gallery. But, I'll Still put pictures!😘