21

(A/N: Guys, I want your opinion. Please comment on what should I use instead, Quotation or By names? So in this chapter, I use Quotation.)

*745 Words*

1 week later....

Rosè's POV

“Guys? Did you notice something weird about the boys? It feels like they are hiding something from us though”. I asked them in confusion.

“Yeah, I thought that too. Even Taehyung, It's so weird. Do you think they are cheating on us?” I don't want to think that they are cheating on us I mean, If they are then, Why Taehyung oppa asked Jennie to be his Girlfriend? So, She will not notice? Ugh... Im confused right now.

“I don't want to Judge them not until we find an evidence.” Jisoo unnie said.

“Okay, We will try not to Judge them. Okay, Unnies?”

We nodded on Lisa. Really, Are they hiding us something?

TIME SKIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY HOBI, OUR SUNSHINE.🌞🌞

*March 27, 2019 - Lalisa Manoban's Birthday*

6:45 AM...

Jisoo's POV

Lisa? Rosè? Are you awake?” I said while knocking on the maknae's room.

Silence...

I Guess I have to go inside without their permission.” I opened their door and saw Chaeyoung using her phone while Lisa is still sleeping.

“Oh Unnie, Im sorry. I didn't hear you, I was using my earplugs. By the way, Do you need something?” She asked quietly. We don't want to  wake Lisa yet.

“Chayoungie, Come here for a minute.” I signal (Trying to let her know, Signeul bonae Signal bonae~~~~Okay, I'll stop) her to follow me.

“Yes, Unnie?”, “Chae, I want you to do is to distract Lisa when she wakes up while me and Jennie are
Preparing downstairs. Don't let her come down, Are we clear?”

“Of course, Unnie.” She cooed. She goes back to their room while me, I go downstairs and Saw Jennie putting the unicorn paper plates and Cups that I brought.

“Jisoo, Is Lisa awake already?” She asked worriedly. “Jen, Don't be worried. Ani, She's not awake yet. But Rosè is awake. I tell her to distract Lisa.”

“That great, Unnie. But, Can you help me~~?” Jennie asked cutely. “No need to do that, Of course I will help you?”. I started to help her prepare our breakfast.

7:23 AM...

Lisa's POV

“Unnies, Where are you?” I started to roam around the house but they are no where to found. I notice that there are Unicorn paper plates and cups on the tae with unicorn balloons. “U-Unnies?" I started to get scared.

1

2

3

BOO!!!!”, “AHHH!!! HELPP MEE!!” I noticed that It was my Unnies. And the worst thing is that they are laughing. “I really hate you. Now, I don't want to celabrate my birthday with you guys.” Then they hug me. But of course, I didn't hug them back. (Savage, Lalisa.) “Mianhae, Lisaa!” They all said in Unison.

“Fine, Fine. I want to eat. What did you guys cook for me?” I asked while rubbing my tummy.

“Of course, Your favorite Kimchi Rice, Steak, Pasta and for dessert Chocolate fudge Cake.” I smiled. “Let's eat!” Rosè unnie said while getting some Kimchi.

“Don't eat yourself, Okay?” Then we burst into laughter. “I won't eat myself, Promise.”

-After Breakfast-

Lisa, Get ready! We are going to BTS's dorm then to the mall” Jennie unnie shouted. “Why didn't they come instead of us?” I asked in confusion. “Since We are going to the mall, I want to surprise thwm.” Jennie answered. “Okay, I'll get ready.”

***

-DinG DoNg- (Hello? Is this Kookie? No? Okay?)

We are now at Bangtan's dorm and we are just waiting for someone to open the door.

Someone unlocked the door and It was Jhope Oppa. His eyes widen when he saw us.

“H-Hey, Y-You didn't tell us your here.” Jhope said nervously. “Can we come In?” Jisoo unnie asked politely. “Uhm, May—” Jhope was cutted when we heard someone calling Jungkook.

“Kookie! Can you help me over here?” Someone said.

It was a girl.

“Yeah, Sure. Wait for me.” Jungkook said Sweetly. We rushed Inside and we dropped our thing when we saw Our boys...

Cudding Red Velvet. And I saw Jungkook backhugging Yeri... On my Birthday.
--------------------------------------------------
Yepp, That's it. Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope this story will get to 2k views!

Ohh, Blackpink caught Jin  Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook with Red velvet. What will happened next? And Where is Wendy?

And remember, I want your opinion if should I continue to use Quotation or not. Love yahh!❤❤