57

2 Weeks later after They Visted BTS's Dorm...

Wendy's POV

"Can anyone of you can come with me To The Supermarket?" I Asked. Then, Sooyoung raised her hand. "Me, Unnie! I Have Something To buy Too. Good Thing you'll go." I Nodded. "Get you mask. We'll get back Soon, Bye!"

-SuperMalls, Supermarket-

"Ahh, It's Always smells Fresh In This Supermarket." Joy said. "That's Why This Is my Favorite Supermarket. Anyways, Go Get Some Macaroni and Noodles, Please? I'll Just Get Some Sweets." She Nodded.

I Go To The Sweets' Section and Asusual, There are always some new deliveries. I get some Chocolate Marshmallo, Candies and More. I Suddenly Bumped Into Someone. Sadly, The Sweets Fall To The Ground. "I'm So Sorry. I'll Help you." He Help me picked The Sweets and Gave It To me.

"Thank you very much. By The Way, You Look Familiar...... Kyungsoo (EXO D.O) Oppa?" I Asked. I Saw His Eyes Widen. "Ah, Wendy-Shi, It Is You. I'm Sorry For earlier." I Patted His Shoulders. "No Worry, By The Way, Who are you With?"

"Chanyeol Hyung.", "Woah, Joy's With Me." We Chuckled. "I Guess, I'll see you soon. Bye, Oppa." I Waved and Waved Back.

Kyungsoo's POV

Wait a Minute, What a my Feeling? Why do I Feel Happy and Excited When It's Wendy. No... She's your Hoobae and Friend. Nothing more and Maybe She dosen't like you back, Kyungsoo.

"Hey, Kyungsoo!" My Thoughts Were Cutted by Of Course, Chanyeol Hyung. "Oh, H-Hey! I Just Saw Wendy Earlier and She's With Joy." He Nodded. "Yeah, I Just Saw Her and Wendy Together. By The Way, You Look Happy." He Teased. "What The?! You Know What? Let's Just go back." He Laughed.

Joy's POV

"WE ARE BACK, UNNIES AND YERI!!" I Shouted. "Yah, Joy Unnie, No Need To Shout, You're Hurting my Ears." Yeri said as She Covers Her ears. "Sorry, Yeri-Ah. And The Fun Part Is, D.O Oppa and Wendy Unnie Met In Destiny." I Teased. But, Wendy Unnie Smacked my head.

"Oww! That Hurts you know.", "Well, That's What you get for Teasing me. We are Just Friends you know. And, What did you and Chanyeol-Shi Talked about, Huh?" I Blushed. "Aww, Really? You Met D.O and Chanyeol?" We Both Nodded.

"Just put The Things you bought on The Kitchen. Me, Irene and Yeri Will Arranged That. Thank you." Seulgi unnie smiled. "Don't Worry about It. I'll Just go to my room."

(A/N: Just pretend It's Blackpink's Anniversary.)

Third Person's POV

BxBxT GC 😛

Joonie logged In

Joonie Changed The Group's Name to BxBxT GC

JenJen Logged In

JenJen changed her name to WhiteMilk

Jichu logged In

Jichu changed her name to Chichoo

Kookie logged In

Kookie changed Lali's name to BarbieDoll

BarbieDoll Logged In

BarbieDoll: THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL NAME, JUNGKOOKIE!!