39

(BTS's Dorm)

Jimin's POV

"Guys! It's 12 PM! It's Weekly Idol" Everyone rushed on the living room ad sit down. Taehyung and Jungkook is beside me.

"Okay, Let's Watch!"

Third Person's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jaegyu-Imnida!", "Annyeonghaseyo, Chiwon-Imnida! And Welcome to WEEKLY IDOL!"

"It's been a while since this girl group visited us."  MC Chiwon said. "Yeah, The last time they visted is that they don't have a boyfriend yet. Oh, And One of the members of this Girl group is Engaged to one of the members of BTS." MC Jaegyu said. "Should we call them?" MC Chiwon asked then MC Jaegyu Nodded.

"Please Welcome, Blackpink and Twice!"

(Play this Intro song while Reading this part ⬇)

"Heyyy, Jaegyu-Shi and Chiwon-Shi!" Jisoo said cheerfully. "Look at Jisoo-Shi! She looks so happy today." Jisoo smiles Brightly. "How are you, Girls? It's been a while!"

"We are Great!" Jennie exclaimed. "That's good. Take a seat, Girls." Then they sit on their seats. "So let's start with Jisoo-shi. How's SeokJin-Shi being your fiance?"

"Well, He is very caring and Kind to me. He takes care of me very well. He makes me happy." Jisoo replied proudly.

+×+

"We all know Jisoo Just said that for the show." Yoongi said lazily. "Fuck off, Yoongi. That's all true!" Jin said like he was about to burst in anger. "Shut the fuck up, Hyungs. Chaeyoung's gonna speak.", "Oh I didn't know that  you like Twice Chaeyoung." Namjoon said teasing Jimin. Of course He knows that Rosè is the one who is talking about.

Hoseok Just laughs. Jimin glared at the older ones.

+×+

"How about you Rosè-Shi? How's Relationship with Jimin?" Rosè looked at them Confused. "Park Jimin? Sorry, We are just friends." The MC's looked shocked but the girls just smirked. Rosè looked at the MC's with a 'Just play along' look.

"Sorry, So How's Being Jimin's Friend?" Rosè Smiled. "He's Cool  and We don't see each other often.  I really miss him though. And Jimin-ah, If you're watching this,  I hope we can see each other soon!" Then winked into the camera

+×+

"What the fuck?! What is Rosè saying to the public?! Such a liar!" Jimin said furiously. "That's what you get for disrespecting us." The olders Smirked. "Will You just Shut up?!", "Hyung, Calm down." The two youngers said trying fo calm Jimin. "I can't!" Jimin walked out and banging his Room's door really loud enough everyone to hear.

"Maybe, We are too harsh?" Jin said. "Maybe. But He just cursed at us." Yoongi said. "Let's just say sorry after watching." Namjoon said. "Hyungs, Jimin Might be mad right now because of what Rosè said. Maybe She's just playing around? Cause she whispers something to the MCs." Taehyung Explained. "Oh, Your right hyung." Jungkook gave Taehyung a high five.

Jennie, Lisa, Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo tells How their relationship. And They are very proud about it.

Then, The showed ended and They turned of the TV. "Kaja?" The boys nodded. They all go to Jimin's room and Knocked. "Who's that?" He said a little bit annoyed. "It's Us.", "Go away." The hyungs sighes. "Maybe, You Maknaes talk to him." Jungkook and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung's POV

The hyungs go back to the living room and Us, Knocked again. "What now?!", "Hyung, It's Only us. Me and Taehyung."  Jungkook said. We heard him Sighs anid opened the door. "Come In." We sat on the bed and Talk to him.

"The hyungs wanted to apologize to you but you seem mad about Rosè and to them so they asked us to talk to you." I said In a sad tone.  "And maybe Rosè noona is just Joking. Don't think negative, She loves you." Jimin's face soften a bit. "I Believe you but Im still 10% Mad at her." We smiled. "So... Let's play Overwatch?", "Sure."

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, An update! Enjoy. Love you, Guys.

(Still sad about the death of my Unnie.😔)

😔)