63

5 Years Later....

Jisoo's POV

"GUYS!! GATHER UP PLEASE!" It's Been 5 Years.... Taehyung and Jennie are Engage. Also, Momo and Hoseok But The Others are Still The Same. By The Way, Me and Jin are Married already. Nayeon and Yoongi Will get Married Next Next Month.

"Why Unnie?" Lisa Asked. "Uhm... Lee, Please Say It." I Said. He Take Deep Breaths and.... "Jisoo's 2 Months Pregnant." They all Gasped and Cheered. "Congrats Guys!!"

"We Should Celebrate?" Rosè Said. "Yeah, We Should. It's a Big Event. And We Should Have a Baby Shower. We Should Invite Gfriend. We Miss our Childhood Friends, We Barely See Each other." Taehyung Said.

"Yah, Taehyung. You're Already Talking about Baby Shower?" Jin Said and Laughs. "I'm Just Excited To See my Niece or Nephew or Maybe Both." He Smiles Cutely.

"Aish, You Alien. Ask Jennie For a Child." I Giggled. "Unnie!!" Jennie Whined. "Noona, We Talked About This. She's Not Ready." I Pouted. "Such a Gentleman, TaeTae."

"Eonnie, What you Want your Child To be? Girl or Boy?" I Looked at Jihyo. "Anything. But, I Like The Baby to be a Boy, So, He Can protect us." I Smiled. "I Want my First Child To be a Boy and My Second Child, a Girl, So, Seokjun Can Protect Jisung." Jin Said.

"Your Advance. You have names for The Baby Already." Suga Replied. "Ahh!! I'm Finally going To have a Niece or Nephew or Maybe Both?" We Laugh at Lisa's Cuteness. I Saw Jungkook Pinched her Cheeks.

"You are Like Taehyung." Jhope Said and The Two High Fived.

Lisa's POV

I Looked at Jungkook and He Is Walking away. "Yah, Kook. Where are you going?" Jimin Oppa asked. "My Room." He Said Blankly. What's going on With Him?

"Ahh, Excuse me guys." I Smiled Awkwardly. I Followed Jungkook and I was about to Open The Door But, It's Locked. "Jungkook. Open This Door." I Knocked But No Answer. "Kookiee, I Know you are In Here. Your Doll Is Worried for you."

And That, He Opens The Door and I Quickly Hugged him. "Why Is my BabyKookie Suddenly leave me alone?" I Pouted. He Smiled and Kiss my Forehead. "I'm Just Jealous Because You are not paying attention to me." He Said.

"I'm Sorry." We Hugged again. "AWWW!!!" We Looked back and Saw all of Them. Like, EXO and Twice (All Members).

We Quickly broke The Hug. "O-Oh, Yeah, Hi." I Smile Nervously. "Why are you all Here?" Jungkook Asked. "Jin and Jisoo Invited us, They Said for The Party Later. We are going to help." Suho Said.

*Knock Knock*

"Who's That?" Tzuyu asked. "Me and Rosè Unnie Will Open." I Held Rosè and Pulled her to The Door. "Who's T—

Sooyeon-Shi?"

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~
Sorry For The Short Chapter! As I Said, I'll Be Ending This. But, I'll Make a Sequel. Don't Worry. I'll Focus more on The Four Ships (Taennie, Jirose, Liskook and Jinsoo). But I'll Tell you Something, Sooyeon Will Have a Crush on Someone In The Squad. It's One Of The EXO Members.

And Sooyeon Will be Part of The Squad! If you are asking Sooyeon's Bday: Sept. 9, 1995. Hehe Too Much Info. Love yah!😘