56

The Next Day...

Jennie's POV

"Bub, Let's go out. I Want to Treat you." Taehyung said and Hugged my Waist. "Okay, Since I'm Bored. Where Will you Treat me?", "Starbucks." He smiled. "I'll get ready, Wait for me."

30 Mins Later...

"Yah! Jennie-Ah, Why are you so Slow?!" Taehyung said annoyed. "Well, Of Course, I Have To Take a Shower, Then Pick my clothes, Then, Put my Make up. That's girls Things Unlike Boys." I Rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, Forget It, Let's go. Grab your Mask or your Sunglasses." He grabbed The Car keys and We headed outside. (Jennie Is Alone at BP'S Dorm Because The Girls have To do something Without her, So, She called Taehyung and Let him Sleep.)

-STARBUCKS-

"Good Morning, Sir, Ma'am," The Cashier Girl Bowed. "May I Take your Order?" She asked. "Bubby, What do you want?", "Hmm... How about Caramel Frappucino."

"1 Caramel Frappucino and 1 Americano please." The Girl looked at us shocked. "OMG! You are Blackpink's Jennie and BTS's V! You guys are my Number 1 Ship. I Promise, I Won't Tell anyone, But, Can I have your autograph?" She Smiled Sweetly.

"You are so Cute, I Would Like To Keep you, Young Girl." I Said. She Bit her lip Trying not To Scream. She Handed a small picture of The Two of us. "You really have our picture." He Said. "I Still Have a lot of your pictures But, That one Is my Lucky Charm Because EveryTime There Is Exam on my School before, I Always Have It and I Pass."

I Was Surprised. I Let Taehyung first To Sign Then Me. "Thank you so much, Sir and Ma'am. I'll Just prepare your order."

20 Mins Later....

"Here Is your order. I'm Very Sorry If you waited long, I Just Wanted To make It Special for you, Guys." She Bowed. We looked at Our Drinks and It Is Design Beautifully. "You Don't Have To But, Thank you very much. And, You are Invited To our BxBxT Fan Meeting. It Dosen't have a specific date yet, But It Is Sure. Can you Tell me your name, Please?"

"Do Hani.", "Okay, Just Tell The Guards your name and They Will let you In, We Will give you a backstage pass." She Looked at us Shocked and reasy To explode.

"Gosh, Thank you very much! I Would Like To meet The other members.", "Do you have a Friend That Is An Army, Blink and Once?" She nodded shyly. "I'll give her/him a Backstage Pass Too." Taehyung Said.

"R-Really? You Would Do That Mr. Taehyung?" He Chuckled. "No Need To Call Me That, Just Taehyung.", "O-Okay, Taehyung-Shi." I Was about To Speak When Someone Shouted. "Ms. Do!" Hani's mouth widen and Turned around slowly.

"M-Mr. Min." She Said Nervously. The Man looks like The Manager and I Think He has The Same age as Hobi. "It's Working Hours and You are Talking To The Customers. You Know The Rules, Right? You can Talk To Them after, Since, your Shift Will End In 2 Hours." She Nodded Again.

"I'm Sorry, Ma'am and Sir." He Bowed. "It's Okay, We Understand, It's Our Fault." We Looked Down. "W-Wait. A-Are you V and Jennie From BTS and Blackpink?" He Shuttered. We Lift our heads and Nodded. He's Eyes widen but after Seconds He Smiled.

"Ms. Do, You Didn't Tell me. That's Why you are Designing Their Drinks To Much." We Laughed. "Min Jonghan, The Manager of Starbucks." He Extend His Arms and We accept It. "I'm Sorry again, I'm Really a Fan of you guys Even Though I Look a Bit Older." He chuckled.

"Anyways, You can visit us here and We Will give you 50% Discount everytime you guys buy something and you can Invite The Others." We Bowed. "Thank you So Much, Mr. Min." Taehyung Said. "Such a Handsome Young boy." Taehyung blushed In Embarrassment.

"Oh, We are Sorry for Disturbing you. We'll Leave, Enjoy." They Bowed once again. "Hani." She Smiled. "See you!" We Both Waved. "They are Fun To Talk With, Tae.", "I Know, Shall We Leave?" I Nodded.

Momo's POV

"Hobi-Ah, What are you doing?" I Asked. "Oh Hey, Momorin. Uhm... I'm Just Fixing my Speaker." I Furrowed my Eyebrows. "Who Broke I-" I Stopped Talking When I Already realized Who Is It.

"Hobi, Don't Tell Jihyo. I Promised you, Once She Knows It, She'll Broke Namjoon Oppa's Ears." We Giggled. "Don't Worry, Even Though, I Want To Kill Him, I'll Still Protect Him." He Smiled.

"Aish, By The Way, After you Finish Fixing your Speaker, Teach me Some of your Songs' Dance Steps, Please." I Said Cutely. "No Need To be Cute, You are already Cute. But, Okay. I'll Just Finish This Later."

To Be Continued.....