37

Jennie's POV

I woke up because of the sunlight coming from the window. I stand up and closed the curtains. I turn around and Looked at Taehyung, Sleeping cutely. I smiled.

I walked towards him and hugged him. "Hub, Wake up. We have to get ready." He just groaned. "10 more minutes.", "Okay, But you can't Kiss me the whole day." I know He loves to kiss me so This is the perfect Statement to wake Taehyung up.  I was about to go to the bathroom when Taehyung held my wrist and Kiss me passionately. I broke the kiss and Smacked him like a kid.

"Go brush your teeth first!", "Then, I can Get my morning Kiss?" I nodded and He goes straightly to the Bathroom. After 5 mins, He goes out then Kiss me passionately, I kiss him back."Thank you, Bub." I smiled at his cuteness.

"Now, Get ready.", "Ready for what?" He smirked. "Y-Yah! Shut up! Get ready! Now!"

He smiled and kiss my forehead. "Okay, Bub. Im sorry." I get my clothes and changed.

Lisa's POV

"BabyKook, Wake up. It's almost 10, We have to get ready." I said while caressing His Cheeks. He smiled and opened his eyes. "Good Morning, Babydoll." He

"Get ready because I will wait for you downstairs." I tried to stand up but he holds wrist and I ended up falling onto his chest. "Don't wait downstairs, Babydoll. I want you to wait for me over here." He patted the bed. "Fine, Just hurry." He smiled. He let go of me then, get some clothes and Straight to the bathroom.

Rosé's POV

"Jiminie, Wake up. Everyone might be awake." He still dosen't wake up.

Hmm... I have an Idea.

"BabyChim, Wake up~~" He opened his eyes and Hugged me. "Im now awake, BabyChae." I pouted. "Are you pretending to be asleep?", "Maybe? And By the way, I love your new nickname for me."

"Jinja? Well, I should call you that more often." We giggled. "Enough, Now I'll wait for you, Okay?" He nodded and Give me a Kiss before he fix himself.

Jisoo's POV

I Wake up happily because this is my first day being Engaged. I look
Beside me and saw Jin, Sleeping. I look at the clock and It was 10am.

Oh god! Maybe they haven't eat yet! (Jin and Jisoo are always Incharge of Cooking but Sometimes It's The girls.) "Love, Wake up! It's 10 already. They haven't eat breakfast yet" I said waking Jin up. "Hmm... Good Morning, Lee.", "Good Morning too, L– Wait Wait? Lee?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, What the problem?", "Why Lee?" I asked Confused. "Why? Because your OnLee mine." (Okay, Im sorry. I should go.) "Cheesy. I won't call you that. Get up!" He Gets up and Get some clothes on the Drawer and Goes to the Bathroom.

I tied my hair and brush my teeth on the other bathroom. We have two bathrooms on our room.

10 Minutes Later...

He walked out and Look at the mirror to Fix his hair. "Love, What would we cook?", "Ask Them, Not me." He said coldly. "We are the ones who will cook.", "Yeah, But ask them What they like." He said then Leave the bedroom.

Why is Like this? Is It because I don't want to call him 'Lee'? It's weird but If that what makes him Happy I would do it.

I sigh and Leave the bedroom. I saw all of them on the living room watching Taehyung's K Drama "Hwarang".

"Good Morning." I said. "Good Morning Unnie / Noona!" I smiled and Walk towards the Kitchen. I saw Jin already cooking. '
"What are you cooking?", "Bacon and Eggs." He is still Cold towards me. I hugged him behind and A tear fell in my eye.

"L-Lee, Im Sorry. Don't be mad at me." He turn off the stove and face me. He wiped my tears with his Thumb. "Shh... Don't be Sorry. Im not mad, I Just want you too call me Lee because your onLee mine. No one can Get you from Me. I love you and Im sorry." He kiss my forehead. "I love you too, Lee." He smiled.

"YAH! LOVEBIRDS! JUST BRING US THE FOOD OVER HERE! WE ARE HUNGRY, NOONA AND HYUNG! WE ARE PEOPLE TOO!"

TAEHYUNG!

--------------------------------------------------
CRINGEEE!!

Aiyee! Im Back! I miss you all so Here is an Update for you, Kpopers!❤